identity politics are destroying the democratic party

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: identity politics are destroying the democratic party

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Nukedog wrote:If you say, "I don't want to see my people replaced," it just becomes another example of 'white frailty.'

If you seek to utilize ID politics to advocate for your people you become "a fucking loser," taking refuge in white id politics living in your mom's basement. Meanwhile, anyone else can do it. If we do it, we get deplatformed.

So tell me what is really going on?
I don't know what is 'really going on.' But, as the thread title says, ID politics don't seem to be doing the Democrats any favors.

Clubby is always pointing out how much they 'lose so godamn always.' What on earth makes adopting their logic seem like a good idea?

ID politics aren't likely to do the Altists any damn good in the long run either.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Implying that when we hand over our society anything we are talking about will matter.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Nukedog wrote:
You know who is meant when the term White American is thrown around. We are a specific people that until a few decades ago were the majority around something like 90-80%

You know how Mexicans or whatever latinx you want to throw at me vote. This alone is more than enough to advocate for my people to not be displaced. If you think the two party system is a joke now, just wait until nobody gives a shit about some OWG constitution, free speech, or the right to bear arms. All things that are particular to White Americans.
There are loads of people giving a shit about constitutional government, free speech, and even the right to bear arms.

But ya'll aren't doing the concept of free speech any favors by using the hard-won right like a bunch of braying jackasses. It is just being devalued. You can run about all day shouting about a murder victim being a hambeast, the Hasids that control the internet, or how Hitler did nothing wrong, and I wouldn't ask the state to shut you down. It is a pretty meaningless and mundane use of your constitutionally protected freedom though innit, so I am also not inclined to get too bent out of shape when a private platform decides they are done with harboring you.

Rights come with responsibilities. Just ask the gun owners.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen