identity politics are destroying the democratic party

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: identity politics are destroying the democratic party

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Has it not occurred to the Altists why solidarity and collaboration were such a cornerstone of traditional labor leftism yet?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:33 pm

No, not really my forte but I would love to hear it. I do believe everything is fixable but demographic destruction is permanent. I do listen to ancient history podcasts ya know.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:45 pm

It's still Rome even if everybody speaks German. Everything will be just like before and these Germans will all integrate. It will be great!

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Nukedog wrote:No, not really my forte but I would love to hear it. I do believe everything is fixable but demographic destruction is permanent. I do listen to ancient history podcasts ya know.
Recent history'll do.

If you want to push for policies aimed at improving your condition, but lack the heft of the capital class, your strength is in numbers. Who do you think is going to work with you? Juan, who works the same job you do, and struggles with similar pay, or Palmer friggin Lucky?

You can dig your heals in over your race, or culture, or whatever damned thing you think is important if you like.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm

I'd rather be poor in a ethnically homogeneous society than rich in a divers one. Well I'm poor anyway so whatever.

I think people mistake my desire to see our demographic nose dive pull out of the stall for some sort of desire to see financial gain. Even if you desire to live as an atomically dispersed, rootless cosmopolitan, surely one can see the benefit of having a society that formed norms that you take for granted still being around in a couple generations.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: Recent history'll do.
It's still Palestine even if by next year more than half the people will be going to synagogues. What are you a Jewphobe!?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:03 pm

If you say, "I don't want to see my people replaced," it just becomes another example of 'white frailty.'

If you seek to utilize ID politics to advocate for your people you become "a fucking loser," taking refuge in white id politics living in your mom's basement. Meanwhile, anyone else can do it. If we do it, we get deplatformed.

So tell me what is really going on?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Nukedog wrote:I'd rather be poor in a ethnically homogeneous society than rich in a divers one. Well I'm poor anyway so whatever.

I think people mistake my desire to see our demographic nose dive pull out of the stall for some sort of desire to see financial gain. Even if you desire to live as an atomically dispersed, rootless cosmopolitan, surely one can see the benefit of having a society that formed norms that you take for granted still being around in a couple generations.
The norms I take for granted are rooted in democratic pluralism. Having more Mexicans around doesn't contradict that.

The point though, isn't what you can gain economically. It is about how you affect change when you don't have power.

Shit, we already went over all the ways whites have broadened the definition of ethnically white in order to gain support. Fact is, every arbitrary barrier you throw up against whomever currently doesn't count as 'your people' is hoisting you on your own petard.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote: Recent history'll do.
It's still Palestine even if by next year more than half the people will be going to synagogues. What are you a Jewphobe!?
Yes. The problem in Palestine is too much collaboration and solidarity. Not pointless tribalism.

I generally try not to use the eye-roll smiley... too cheeky, but seriously: :roll:
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Nukedog wrote:I'd rather be poor in a ethnically homogeneous society than rich in a divers one. Well I'm poor anyway so whatever.

The norms I take for granted are rooted in democratic pluralism. Having more Mexicans around doesn't contradict that.

The point though, isn't what you can gain economically. It is about how you affect change when you don't have power.

Shit, we already went over all the ways whites have broadened the definition of ethnically white in order to gain support. Fact is, every arbitrary barrier you throw up against whomever currently doesn't count as 'your people' is hoisting you on your own petard.
You know who is meant when the term White American is thrown around. We are a specific people that until a few decades ago were the majority around something like 90-80%

You know how Mexicans or whatever latinx you want to throw at me vote. This alone is more than enough to advocate for my people to not be displaced. If you think the two party system is a joke now, just wait until nobody gives a shit about some OWG constitution, free speech, or the right to bear arms. All things that are particular to White Americans.