Mysterious Phantoms Pummel Right at Berkeley (again)

Speaker to Animals

Re: Mysterious Phantoms Pummel Right at Berkeley (again)

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:18 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They had no choice after Trump pinned them in that press conference. The MSM will have to pivot against Antifa because of Trump pinning them down and making them look like fake news assholes.

Can you link to what you're referring?

When he condemned both sides and, like petulant children, the MSM rushed to defend Antifa only for it to blow up in their faces as they were forced to cover what Antifa actually does.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 am

Is the tide turning? Crazy Mika and Psycho Joe on poorly rated Morning Joe are speaking out against leftist violence:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:37 am

After melees, Berkeley mayor asks Cal to cancel right-wing Free Speech Week

In the aftermath of a right-wing rally Sunday that ended with anarchists chasing attendees from a downtown park, Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin urged UC Berkeley on Monday to cancel conservatives’ plans for a Free Speech Week next month to avoid making the city the center of more violent unrest.
“I don’t want Berkeley being used as a punching bag,” said Arreguin, whose city has been the site of several showdowns this year between, on the one hand, the left and its fringe anarchist wing, and on the other, supporters of President Trump who at times have included white nationalists.

“I am concerned about these groups using large protests to create mayhem,” Arreguin said. “It’s something we have seen in Oakland and in Berkeley.” . . . .

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/arti ... 104330.php
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:51 am

Order of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State

On the basis of Article 48 paragraph 2 of the Constitution of the German Reich, the following is ordered in defense against Communist state-endangering acts of violence:

§ 1. Articles 114, 115, 117, 118, 123, 124 and 153 of the Constitution of the German Reich are suspended until further notice. It is therefore permissible to restrict the rights of personal freedom [habeas corpus], freedom of (opinion) expression, including the freedom of the press, the freedom to organize and assemble, the privacy of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications. Warrants for House searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions on property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.
Oh the irony... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Seriously though... not quite, but we're getting there.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 am

I think we could end the Antifa scourge by just rounding them up and sentencing them to a year of litter patrol on the weekends. Nobody wants that. It's the kind of punishment that cuts to the heart of the matter.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think we could end the Antifa scourge by just rounding them up and sentencing them to a year of litter patrol on the weekends. Nobody wants that. It's the kind of punishment that cuts to the heart of the matter.
Let them clean public restrooms. They can clean whichever one their gender mood ring is telling them to go into.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:19 am

Kazmyr wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I think we could end the Antifa scourge by just rounding them up and sentencing them to a year of litter patrol on the weekends. Nobody wants that. It's the kind of punishment that cuts to the heart of the matter.
Let them clean public restrooms. They can clean whichever one their gender mood ring is telling them to go into.

I would not want them stationed near children, though.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:22 am

Arm them, drop them at the Chinese/North Korean border.

Pick your fascist target, guys.
Have at it.
Good luck.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:25 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: I would not want them stationed near children, though.
Fair point. How about:

Find the nearest ballpark/football stadium:

1.) Make tickets cheap and sell standing room only on condition that the venue and all parking lots must be clear (no sticking around).
2.) Drop the price of beer by half.
3.) Sell said beer throughout entirety of the game.
4.) Offer complementary ride service for all intoxicated individuals and clear everyone out.
5.) Make Antifa clean up the aftermath.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:26 am

DBTrek wrote:Arm them, drop them at the Chinese/North Korean border.

Pick your fascist target, guys.
Have at it.
Good luck.
Bats, shields and bike locks only?

Also, will there be a PPV for this?