So I Asked the Internet How Many Nazis There Are

kybkh

Re: So I Asked the Internet How Many Nazis There Are

Post by kybkh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
kybkh wrote:
The gold drapery came out too yellow though. On the other hand, maybe the dossier was right, maybe he likes being under a curtain of piss.
He decorates like my grandmother.
Maybe that's why she voted for him.

This moment is the highlight of my political timeline.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey, when the internet counted Nazis did they count the Hashwerks Echo Chamber.

Wouldn't want to be missed ya know

:angelic-blueglow:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:Hey, when the internet counted Nazis did they count the Hashwerks Echo Chamber.

This place really went neo-nazi when Monty joined up. I hope CNN doesn't start exposing us.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Hey, when the internet counted Nazis did they count the Hashwerks Echo Chamber.

This place really went neo-nazi when Monty joined up. I hope CNN doesn't start exposing us.
Explain to me what's so great about being a Neo Nazi.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:26 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:This place really went neo-nazi when Monty joined up. I hope CNN doesn't start exposing us.
Some men spend their entire lives trying to achieve their highest aspirations and fail.

Neo-Nazis were born "Aryan", which is the highest pinnacle of achievement in their book, meaning they beat the game from day one with absolutely no effort required.

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:26 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

You need to ask Monty. I wouldn't know.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:27 am

DBTrek wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:This place really went neo-nazi when Monty joined up. I hope CNN doesn't start exposing us.
Some men spend their entire lives trying to achieve their highest aspirations and fail.

Neo-Nazis were born "Aryan", which is the highest pinnacle of achievement in their book, meaning they beat the game from day one with absolutely no effort required.

:lol:
Huh, maybe I should Nazi???

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 am

I do find it surprising that any thinking person who is not affiliated with a criminal organization would associate themselves with Nazis. Seems like really bad branding.

Its fair to say Hitler was a nut no?? I mean, holocaust or not, Hitler was extremely autistic as were most of the Nazi leadership. Their unwillingness to surrender confirms this belief. That and his timing of Operation Barbarossa, why was he so anxious to invade RU before the EU was consolidated?