The Left Arms Up: John Brown Clubs

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 am

The John Brown Clubs are gun clubs for leftists affiliated with Redneck Revolt, an outfit in turn affiliated with Antifa (they marched with the other Antifa gangs in Charlottesville). Redneck Revolt was founded to agitate among rural working-class whites across the country, the people left behind by the attempt to shift the United States into a hierarchal meritocracy. This effort reveals considerably smarter thinking than that of Obama, the coastal elites, or for that matter, Kevin Williamson and Bill Kristol.

The John Brown Clubs were founded to exploit working class interest in firearms, and to provide training and familiarization to the more effete levels of the “resistance.” Those of a certain age will recall the “Gay Communist Gun Club,” one of SNL’s funnier skits. That, in a nutshell, and with a large helping of divisive racial politics, is what the Brownies are.

The Brownies had a brief fling of notoriety this past Spring when the original Phoenix branch showed up at a Trump rally toting guns and acting as menacing as any random group of left-wing snowflakes can manage. Widely covered in the regional and left-wing press, the stories featured shots of the standard dreadlock and nose chain denizens of the current left with an impressive array of shoulder weapons. (Interestingly, none of them were masked, as has become customary on the left. Presumably, the sight of armed and masked people assembling would have required arrests.) . . . .<-Fourth dot, AP and De O. I'm on it.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... z4qgYWyfkW
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Interesting article and analysis on John Brown (leftist) gun clubs. Includes some pithy observations like:
  • "Close examination by firearms experts revealed that at least some of the weaponry were actually airsoft toys with the orange rings clipped off. Not an impressive debut, in other words."

"Because the “far right” or the “fascists,” or whoever, violated the rules, it’s now okay for the left to do the same. They have no choice, really, if they want to save the People from being ravaged by the fascist hordes. You have to fight fire with fire, no?"

-and-

"So, if Richard Nixon “subverted the Constitution” during Watergate, well, that justifies every left-wing president since, from Carter to Clinton to Obama, in doing the same. Since the “far right” impeached Bill Clinton for no reason at all, the left is justified in threatening every Republican president with impeachment. Since George W. Bush cheated his way into the presidency in 2000, we can’t complain about Hillary pulling the same thing."
The last five or so paragraphs is the guy utterly excoriating John Brown and painting him as a historical villain. WTF dude? Ah well, like all the crap on the internet there's a lot of turd between the peanuts, eh?

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Left Arms Up: John Brown Clubs

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 am

John Brown would light these leftists up. I am not sure they realize he was a Puritan zealot.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:32 am

Airsoft guns? I don't think some of these lefties can LARP any harder. :lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:John Brown would light these leftists up. I am not sure they realize he was a Puritan zealot.
Yeah.
John Brown would also light the author of the article up, because he wasn't the type to tolerate no sass.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 am

Dismissive narrative against the opposition continues.

Fire continues to spread unchecked.

GCF keeps improving food supply skills.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:57 am

Don't get me wrong. I like John Brown. I just don't like these communists trying to sully his good name.

Regardless of the differences between them and Brown's politics and religion, dressing up and larping as a revolutionary is pretty much the opposite of John Brown. John Brown could have created his little Puritan militias of abolitionists who marched around town and then went home in time for dinner. But John Brown was like, nah, fuck it, we are marching on Harper's Ferry next week.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:00 am

Brownies? You mean like the German Braunhemden?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am

The Conservative wrote:Brownies? You mean like the German Braunhemden?

No. It means brownies, as in they like to dress up like girls while their feminist leaders peg them in the ass. It's all on their recruitment videos on youtube.

That's not a hoax, btw.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:19 am

:dance:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:Brownies? You mean like the German Braunhemden?

No. It means brownies, as in they like to dress up like girls while their feminist leaders peg them in the ass. It's all on their recruitment videos on youtube.

That's not a hoax, btw.
Gotta be a hoax??
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama