Forward: We Replaced You Along Time Ago

TheReal_ND

Forward: We Replaced You Along Time Ago

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Zlaxer

Re: Forward: We Replaced You Along Time Ago

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 pm

I don't fucking get antisemitism - jews are fucking as white as they come......another thing I don't get - jews who vote DNC.....

Father in-law is a rabia - doest not vote DNC - owns more guns then most - skin is whiter than mine.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Whats antisemetic about this article? I'll wait while you read it and quit knee jerking like a greatest ally posting boomer.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Nukedog wrote:Whats antisemetic about this article? I'll wait while you read it and quit knee jerking like a greatest ally posting boomer.
Summary - Jews need to start caring about Appalachia. :violin:

IMHO - Appalachia [and I'm painting with a broad brush] is no different than the Baltimore or Chicago ghettos - just a different color. They're part of a failed culture - those that placed their faith in the blue color job and didn't value an education. Also - the number of single white parents in Appalachia rivals the black rate. [cue STA and/or Fife - no I'm not trolling].

Manufacturing is dead - even if we used tariffs (which I support). The rural south is fucked - just like the inner - city ghettos - it will not be rising anytime soon.

People cry "we don't have money for schools." But really - how much did a 1905's school cost to run? and it produced a better product than the prole factories we have today.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Nukedog wrote:greatest ally posting boomer.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Whats antisemetic about this article? I'll wait while you read it and quit knee jerking like a greatest ally posting boomer.

IMHO - Appalachia [and I'm painting with a broad brush] is no different than the Baltimore or Chicago ghettos - just a different color. They're part of a failed culture - those that placed their faith in the blue color job and didn't value an education. Also - the number of single white parents in Appalachia rivals the black rate. [cue STA and/or Fife - no I'm not trolling].

Manufacturing is dead - even if we used tariffs (which I support). The rural south is fucked - just like the inner - city ghettos - it will not be rising anytime soon.

People cry "we don't have money for schools." But really - how much did a 1905's school cost to run? and it produced a better product than the prole factories we have today.

Applachia lacks the skill set to survive the economic shit storm that is just off the horizon - most people there don't have means to "live off the land."

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Zlaxer wrote:Applachia lacks the skill set to survive the economic shit storm that is just off the horizon - most people there don't have means to "live off the land."

Where is "Applachia?" I don't see that place on my google. Sounds like a terrible place; they prolly are best getting wiped out by some kind of de Blasio (née Wilhelm) beastie anyway.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 pm

We need gibs.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Fife wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:Applachia lacks the skill set to survive the economic shit storm that is just off the horizon - most people there don't have means to "live off the land."

Where is "Applachia?" I don't see that place on my google. Sounds like a terrible place; they prolly are best getting wiped out by some kind of de Blasio (née Wilhelm) beastie anyway.
ehh-spell check failed me - and I'm lazy at the moment.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachia

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

I totally agree that manufacturing is pretty much dead in this country but Appalachia isn't the South (culturally speaking) and the South was never a hot bed of manufacturing.