Scrooge McDuck I mean Corporate America

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Scrooge McDuck I mean Corporate America

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:23 pm

apeman wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: you'll be doing it whilst depending on your grandkids to grow you food, and you'll have to craft your own antibiotics, or barter for them from the local warlord.
:roll:

To GCF, the warlord scenario is more likely if we DON't flip the table
Agree. It's absolutely certain if we don't. So then why not flip it now, and try to do it productively?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Flip the board versus reap the whirlwind. Choose your euphemism for SHTF.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:59 pm

You're gonna have a bad time.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:58 pm

apeman wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Are those the only 2 choices? Getting drilled into poverty by Fuck You Inc, or Mad Max?
No one here is getting "Drilled into Poverty"

We are the wealthiest and luckiest people ever born, hell, when I turn on the faucet, clean water comes out which is nearly too cheap to meter. That right there solves the biggest issues people have suffered through for millennia.

Now, maybe you acknowledge that were are so fortunate historically, but you think we can do better? Ok, perhaps, that is what all drew us to Dan in the first place

but

flip the board? nonsense. I'm probably gonna live to 100, live the life of a King a couple hundred years ago, and in return, all I gotta do is work hard.
Yup, even the poor in this country have it pretty damn good compared to the past and even a lot of modern day places. I'm not a huge Kunstler fan, but I thought this guys story (interview) really puts light to how "bad" life in the US is to some places ...

http://kunstler.com/podcast/kunstlercas ... -supposed/