Scrooge McDuck I mean Corporate America

The Conservative

Re: Scrooge McDuck I mean Corporate America

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Why do all the betas want to burn it down when they are the ones getting buried when we revert to barbarism? Do you think Charles the Hammer has time for your cat tattoos and your pumpkin spice frappacino habit?

I mean.. What the fuck?

There's no more video games once you cross that bridge. No more safe spaces. No more larger men keeping you safe from the bad guys. No safety of any kind you don't secure for yourself or contribute towards securing in your community. That means militia and fighting. Are you prepared for the consequences of this?

Flip the board!!
Most people don't think long term. Can't wait for them to realize they had short term gains, but received long term loss...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Why do all the betas want to burn it down when they are the ones getting buried when we revert to barbarism? Do you think Charles the Hammer has time for your cat tattoos and your pumpkin spice frappacino habit?

I mean.. What the fuck?

There's no more video games once you cross that bridge. No more safe spaces. No more larger men keeping you safe from the bad guys. No safety of any kind you don't secure for yourself or contribute towards securing in your community. That means militia and fighting. Are you prepared for the consequences of this?

Flip the board!!
Are those the only 2 choices? Getting drilled into poverty by Fuck You Inc, or Mad Max?

Nope. But if your plan is to "flip the board", lol, that's where you are headed.

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Are those the only 2 choices? Getting drilled into poverty by Fuck You Inc, or Mad Max?
No one here is getting "Drilled into Poverty"

We are the wealthiest and luckiest people ever born, hell, when I turn on the faucet, clean water comes out which is nearly too cheap to meter. That right there solves the biggest issues people have suffered through for millennia.

Now, maybe you acknowledge that were are so fortunate historically, but you think we can do better? Ok, perhaps, that is what all drew us to Dan in the first place

but

flip the board? nonsense. I'm probably gonna live to 100, live the life of a King a couple hundred years ago, and in return, all I gotta do is work hard.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I mean.. What the fuck?

Flip the board!!
Are those the only 2 choices? Getting drilled into poverty by Fuck You Inc, or Mad Max?

Nope. But if your plan is to "flip the board", lol, that's where you are headed.
I don't see another way to end the current situation. You?

Both roads - flipping it, and waiting it out - lead to the same conclusion. One, at least, has a purpose behind it, and the potential for a coherent system to remain in place.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:06 pm

apeman wrote: I'm probably gonna live to 100, live the life of a King a couple hundred years ago, and in return, all I gotta do is work hard.
You might. However, you'll be doing it whilst depending on your grandkids to grow you food, and you'll have to craft your own antibiotics, or barter for them from the local warlord.

Past performance, in this case, absolutely, without question, does NOT guarantee future results.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Both roads - flipping it, and waiting it out - lead to the same conclusion. One, at least, has a purpose behind it, and the potential for a coherent system to remain in place.
There is no reason or purpose for what the left is doing...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Betas need to imagine what it was like in the 9th grade getting beat up all the time by bullies. Really bring yourself back into the moment and remember it well. Now imagine those bullies have grown up to about 200-220 lbs, much stronger, and they now have weapons and would gleefully kill you for what you have.

Flip the board, or nah?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Because, it seems to me, the unspoken assumption here is that you expect somebody else is going to fight your civil war for you. That's the whole point of the #resist hashtag, right? It's a plea for somebody to fight on your behalf, for your interests.

That doesn't happen post board flipping. Sorry.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

There is no reason or purpose for what the left is doing...
The only person conflating the ideas is yourself. The current Antifa/SJW thing has absolutely nothing to do with actually escaping economic slavery. OWS was the last, sad gasp of that effort for now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: you'll be doing it whilst depending on your grandkids to grow you food, and you'll have to craft your own antibiotics, or barter for them from the local warlord.
:roll:

To GCF, the warlord scenario is more likely if we DON't flip the table