New No-Work-Shown-Data In!!!

Ex-California

Re: New No-Work-Shown-Data In!!!

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:I find it kind of crazy that all the MJ legalization that the product is just considered a 100% safe and innocuous drug. In todays nanny state, litigious society has the hard science research been done on MJ and all it's long term effects ?

Potheads don't like the objective research at all. That stuff is actually pretty bad for you.

I don't oppose decriminalization, but fuck no to legalization.
Do you support alcohol prohibition as well?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:46 pm

The weed is ruining this country!

Man, I didn't know I was talking to a bunch of nerds.

nerds.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I'm guessing seeing pot smokers in an ever increasingly negative light is something that happens to most people as they mature.
Not me, when Justin Trudeau opens the government weed store, ol' Smitty's gonna smoke an ounce to that, I'm gonna be high as a kite on government weed.

Oh, wait, you said mature, I thought you said older. NVM.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 am

Okeefenokee wrote:I'm guessing seeing pot smokers in an ever increasingly negative light is something that happens to most people as they mature.
Like I said I know a guy who would have never agreed with the idea that weed could lead to violence. That guy never imagined this timeline though. All he knew was smoking blunts with his homies and heading for the lake.

He never thought of a class of people who influence culture and policy kicking back all weekend smoking the stickiest of the icky then rolling in to work the next day to discuss nuclear policy.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:27 am

Better or worse than discussing nuclear policy after a night of blowing disco rails off a trannies boner?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:28 am

I see any kind of substance abuser in an increasingly negative light

People who are constantly masturbatory about wine, craft beer, liquor are as annoying to me as pot users

I don't care what a person does to relax, they just need to stop thinking of themselves as some kind of connoisseur because they know how to get fucked up like an adult
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:29 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Better or worse than discussing nuclear policy after a night of blowing disco rails off a trannies boner?
Now that sounds like a party

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:39 am

California wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Better or worse than discussing nuclear policy after a night of blowing disco rails off a trannies boner?
Now that sounds like a party
Hell yeah!

Foreign Policy Institute 54

Watch out DPRK, we're coming at you glassy-eyed and coke-clawed.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 am

Affirmative. There's also the objective research stating that it's really fucking bad for people, especially the part about it increasing rates of psychosis.

I am not opposed to decriminalization at all. I just don't want to see a huge marijuana industry. It amazes me that so many of the same people who lash out against the tobacco industry for lying and manipulating people into death for profit support this type of shit.

If it were only as bad as tobacco, then fine, but it's actually worse, so nah.