Basically Everything is getting Shut Down and Rapefugees Welcome

katarn

Re: Basically Everything is getting Shut Down and Rapefugees Welcome

Post by katarn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
C-Mag wrote:NukeDog, give us a list of these sites that are getting pressure or shutdown or whatever, I'd like to check them out and their denizens in their native environment.
That would be like someone popping in to see us say our goodbyes when Dan shuttered the old board, which thinking about it makes it like Dan's talk about history being the story of real people, and real people going through tragedy don't want to be your entertainment.

It's not a genocide or anything, so go for it, just with appreciation.

:lol:

I can hear Dan now........................

This isn't a Good vs Evil Story..... this is the story of a Tyranical Leader and His evil minions going to WAR with each other.

What does a Tyranical Leader do when his Evil minions turn on him............

:D
He tries to silence them. Things look grim and they quote Annabel Lee to each other, until one of them remembers he built a boat a long time ago, and some of them use it to escape to another island, with some others choosing to swim and strike out on their own, ultimately losing almost all contact with their friends.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:02 pm

JihadWatch just got booted from PayPal after the marxists called for their scalps in Pro Publica article. It's only a matter of time before their URL probably won't even resolve and the hosting companies refuse to host their servers anyway.

If those guys aren't safe, then nobody is. You either become a marxist/globalist or you don't get a voice.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:JihadWatch just got booted from PayPal after the marxists called for their scalps in Pro Publica article. It's only a matter of time before their URL probably won't even resolve and the hosting companies refuse to host their servers anyway.

If those guys aren't safe, then nobody is. You either become a marxist/globalist or you don't get a voice.
Even if you have a willing host, the domain registrars have their knives out right now as well. They can just kick you off of the internet, more or less.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 am

Google completely shut down a mathematics professor:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-2 ... -his-story

I think Google might be fucked if this continues.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:59 am

Alternate sites will pop up. There is a video hosting alternative to youtube that is setting out on a goal of free speech called LBRY. They are beta testing now.

Damn Globalists are pretty close to locking up their collectivist utopia.
Over the history of man the control of information as become more and more dispersed. First only a handful of rulers owned the scribes, then the printing press pushed control a little further out of the rulers hands, then radio, then television and now the internet.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Google completely shut down a mathematics professor:

Again, a math site. An academic site that you can see from the various header tabs of the archives (http://web.archive.org/web/201705181816 ... bsite.html). These are applications of formulas and shouldn’t be subject of limitations of free speech. A lot of great people like it. Hopefully Google needs to take huge step back and reexamine what went wrong and how the product could be better for others going forward, so that they and all of us grow well. People’s faith in democracy is on the line. Faith that technology companies are looking out for our good first.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Google completely shut down a mathematics professor:

Again, a math site. An academic site that you can see from the various header tabs of the archives (http://web.archive.org/web/201705181816 ... bsite.html). These are applications of formulas and shouldn’t be subject of limitations of free speech. A lot of great people like it. Hopefully Google needs to take huge step back and reexamine what went wrong and how the product could be better for others going forward, so that they and all of us grow well. People’s faith in democracy is on the line. Faith that technology companies are looking out for our good first.

I'm beginning to see the Globalist drive for control as the control of information. As I said above, information control has been dispersing from the control of a few elites toward the average person. The internet is a serious challenge to elites and their control. When viewed through that lense, IMO, things make sense.
- corporate news is desperate to retain their power as information controllers
- globalists want to control internet content and access
- then we have all these Libs out there demanding governments and global groups have that control
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 am

The problem is that trying to control information backfires, even when you are technically in the right. It's a really, really bad strategy to take. It's better to confront your opponents in the battleground of ideas than that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 am

To wit: the alt-right is hardly beyond reproach or criticism. You can engage with them and debate them freely and charitably and win.

It's not too long before somebody like Peterson is going to do just that. Indeed, I have a feeling all this stuff he is doing lately is partly geared towards taking on the alt-right in addition to the marxists. I think he sees the marxists as the weaker threat and is building his reputation by going after them first.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:To wit: the alt-right is hardly beyond reproach or criticism. You can engage with them and debate them freely and charitably and win.

It's not too long before somebody like Peterson is going to do just that. Indeed, I have a feeling all this stuff he is doing lately is partly geared towards taking on the alt-right in addition to the marxists. I think he sees the marxists as the weaker threat and is building his reputation by going after them first.

Petersen is pretty fantastic.

Hey, you want a Sci-Fi novel idea, how about a world where all information is available.
PLATA O PLOMO