Nazi Boston Tea Party

Kazmyr

Re: Nazi Boston Tea Party

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 pm

I think that was less serious advice and more snark about the fact that TC talks like he's the second coming of Frank Castle. :lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Kazmyr wrote:I think that was less serious advice and more snark about the fact that TC talks like he's the second coming of Frank Castle. :lol:

Yeah, he actually claimed to have done something like that in the previous forum. We tried to talk him into smuggling his alleged rifle back home for the sake of his family.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Poor TC. Texas has campus carry.
So does Mass, TC just hasn't bothered to let them know.

:snicker:
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:I think that was less serious advice and more snark about the fact that TC talks like he's the second coming of Frank Castle. :lol:

Yeah, he actually claimed to have done something like that in the previous forum. We tried to talk him into smuggling his alleged rifle back home for the sake of his family.
Yeah and what's going to happen to the people around me when groups like Antifa decide to take that next step, because right now that's exactly the next step they are going to take.

And as for being the next coming of Frank Castle, perhaps not, but I will not be going down without a fight, especially if my family is in harms way.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:52 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:52 am

Will ice you motherfuckers.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:55 am

Let's be real. The next step is Antifa getting designated some kind of criminal or terrorist organization by the Trump administration and a lot of them getting rounded up. The ones committing the crimes and violating the civil rights act will get long federal prison sentences and it will probably die off because none of them really have the balls to take this beyond slightly violent larping.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Let's be real. The next step is Antifa getting designated some kind of criminal or terrorist organization by the Trump administration and a lot of them getting rounded up. The ones committing the crimes and violating the civil rights act will get long federal prison sentences and it will probably die off because none of them really have the balls to take this beyond slightly violent larping.
Hope you right, because right now if they do open carry, I'd love to see the state of Mass react... because they will have to.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Let's be real. The next step is Antifa getting designated some kind of criminal or terrorist organization by the Trump administration and a lot of them getting rounded up. The ones committing the crimes and violating the civil rights act will get long federal prison sentences and it will probably die off because none of them really have the balls to take this beyond slightly violent larping.
Hope you right, because right now if they do open carry, I'd love to see the state of Mass react... because they will have to.

I really hope they open carry because it means there will be a high probability one of them will shoot themselves in the leg and I will find so much joy from that footage on youtube.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I really hope they open carry because it means there will be a high probability one of them will shoot themselves in the leg and I will find so much joy from that footage on youtube.
I'm more worried about the ones that are already using chains to hurt people if they start carrying I'm more worried about those that they confront.
#NotOneRedCent