Nazi Boston Tea Party

PartyOf5

Re: Nazi Boston Tea Party

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:59 am

I did find this:
http://www.wbur.org/news/2017/08/20/gel ... eech-rally
One man, who would not give his name, tried to get into the area. He was surrounded and interrogated by the crowd.

One counter-demonstrator asked him, "What brings you here today?" As he started to answer, his reply was drowned out by people in the crowd shouting, "Don't let him talk!" "Don't let him speak!" "We don't want to hear him!"

Another person said: "You don't get a voice! You don't get to talk!"

Then, the counter-protesters broke out in a chant of "Shame, shame, shame."
The guy wasn't even allowed to say why has was there. Was he a Nazi? we'll never know because they wouldn't even allow him the same right they were all flaunting by counter-protesting. Now he will probably be doxxed as a Nazi without any proof.

Anyone standing up for the rights these counter protesters are exercising are going to be forced into hiding for fear of being labeled a Nazi. How ironic. These people are shutting down any free speech for fear that it *might* be racist. They will end up creating their own fascist state where those with differing opinions will be too afraid of being attacked by an angry mob speak their mind. The forum I mentioned in another thread is a perfect microcosm of this. Opposing viewpoints, even ones considered left of center are now shouted down, bullied, and to an extent, banned because they are not in line with the majority of that group.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 am

Everybody who is not either silent or supportive of cultural Marxism is a "Nazi" now. The word no longer carries meaning in public discourse.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 am

Kazmyr wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
katarn wrote:Sounds like it isn't impossible to have these things blow up into violence like Charlottesville. Was this rally marketed as just free speech and portrayed as nazi or was it another nazi based one?
That's what I'd like clarified. The way this was portrayed in the MSM, this was another KKK/Neo-Nazi gathering. I'm not so sure, and would like to knwo the truth.

This is headed down a dangerous path. It starts with one target and then snowballs into the next and then the next, etc.. Pretty soon these leftist sheep will be targeting those standing beside them at their own protests.
The organizer initially wanted this to be a true 'free speech' rally and was leaving attendance open to whomever wanted to speak. He, and the other organizers started to waffle a bit about who was speaking. But, bottom line: this guy is most certainly not some neo-nazi mastermind:
Medlar acknowledged that at least one white nationalist group has been trying to use the rally to insert itself. But he distanced the coalition from that group or any group that espouses violence.

“We denounce the politics of supremacy and violence. We denounce the actions, activities, and tactics of the so-called Antifa (militant leftists) movement. We denounce the normalization of political violence,’’ the group’s Facebook posting said.

One of the Virginia rally’s speakers and another “alt-right” member who attended it were also invited to speak at the Boston event months ago. Both are no longer speaking.
Just last week, a rally led by neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and white racists led to bloodshed in Charlottesville, Va. Immediately after, there was worry on social media that the speakers who police said incite violent and hate would also speak on the Common.

Amid the uproar, Medlar said the Boston rally organizers were unsure how to respond and panicked. They wavered over whether to continue with their rally or cancel it.

In the confusion, he added, one of the group’s six organizers notified headliner Augustus Invictus, an Orlando activist who took part in the Charlottesville rally, to not to come to Boston. Invictus attracted support from white supremacists when he ran for the US Senate as a Libertarian in Florida in 2016. He told the Globe this week that organizers said they were worried about statements he has made espousing support for a “second American civil war.”

Tensions between Invictus and the group soared.

“We do not support him due to his willingness to support violence, as well as his Holocaust denial,’’ said one member who would only identify himself as Louis. “So he has been disinvited, and he has pulled out.”
Who is the Boston Free Speech Coalition behind Saturday’s rally?

For a group of people so focused on the 'intricacies and fluidity of multiple genders/sexualities,' their political views are startlingly binary. You're either protesting against 'facist, neo-nazi assholes' or you're said facist neo-nazi asshole, who needs a beating.
In retrospect, they're probably wishing they'd delayed their rally.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 am

de officiis wrote:
In retrospect, they're probably wishing they'd delayed their rally.
Oh yeah. After what happened in Charlottesville, they were gonna get serious heat either way. Cancel the rally, and show you're caving into the left, or hold the rally and get the full weight of a counter protest. They did half of the former and then just ended up with a half-strength rally in the face of the latter anyway.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:08 am

de officiis wrote:In retrospect, they're probably wishing they'd delayed their rally.
If this had been held prior to Charlottesville, no one outside of Boston would have even heard of this rally. You wouldn't have had 40,000 "counter protesters" showing up like a lynch mob for these people.

Another failing of our MSM is calling these people "counter protesters". There was no protest to counter. It was a rally.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Everybody who is not either silent or supportive of cultural Marxism is a "Nazi" now. The word no longer carries meaning in public discourse.
That's what this has turned (or at least is turning) into. This kind of blaming really came to light during the election. I heard and read a number of people saying that if you didn't vote Hillary that you were actively trying to kill LGBTQ people, that it proved you were a racist...etc.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
de officiis wrote:In retrospect, they're probably wishing they'd delayed their rally.
If this had been held prior to Charlottesville, no one outside of Boston would have even heard of this rally. You wouldn't have had 40,000 "counter protesters" showing up like a lynch mob for these people.

Another failing of our MSM is calling these people "counter protesters". There was no protest to counter. It was a rally.
As I put it to someone, you had 140 or so (from what I read) people in a rotunda for "free speech" and several thousand protesters around them, with a line of cops in between that were getting hurled insults at, thrown rocks and bottles of urine at, etc (again, from what I read)...

... who seems like more of a "threat" to you? :roll:

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Everybody who is not either silent or supportive of cultural Marxism is a "Nazi" now. The word no longer carries meaning in public discourse.
That's what this has turned (or at least is turning) into. This kind of blaming really came to light during the election. I heard and read a number of people saying that if you didn't vote Hillary that you were actively trying to kill LGBTQ people, that it proved you were a racist...etc.
I don't think it's quite there yet, most people I talk to still use it in a reasonable way (because there are a few actual neo-nazis), but it is certainly headed there.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Yeah, let's just call it what it is... Antifa needs to be burned like an ill-written book.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:48 am

And yet even with a statement like that the MSM and all the other protesters mixed in with them at all these events will ignorantly stand by and let Antifa do whatever they want.