Barcelona

ssu

Re: Barcelona

Post by ssu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 am

Good to hear that the Spanish thwarted another terrorist attack.
Hours after a van drove into a crowd of people in Barcelona, Spain, Spanish police say they've thwarted a second terrorist attack.

Authorities say the two attacks are linked.

Police say five suspects wearing explosives were killed after a shootout with security forces in the Catalan coastal town of Cambrils located about 70 miles southwest of Barcelona. Six civilians and a police officer were injured, police say.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:27 am

He can't keep getting away with it

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 am

LIVE: Counter-protesters confront far-right rally in Barcelona after yesterday's deadly attack

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:53 am

Franco was apparently correct.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You'd need to accomplish a few minor debate points you are incapable of accomplishing:

(1) Prove that this kid deliberately targeted people with the intent of running them over.

(2) Prove that the alt-right encourages it's members to murder.

And while you are there, consider that I could *easily* show that:

(3) Antifa deliberately target people and try to kill them (they showed up with baseball bats, lead pipes, and sent plenty of innocent people to the ER, including one guy who is now blind from an acid attack).

(4) Antifa literally encourages political violence against the left, is paid to perpetrate it by the DNC and Soros, and promote that violence in their literature and social media.

So even if you could prove (1) and (2) (which you cannot), I would still just fall back on (3) and (4) to show that this was more like an ISIS jihadi getting preemptively run over than anything else. If (1) and (2) were true, the best you could rationally do is condemn both sides, but you know you won't really do that.
I'm happy to condemn both sides, fighting is for when you have no arguments left.
The police here don't let protesters walk around tooled up to fight. Both sides would be read the riot act and the mounted police would disperse them. You can't even have solid wooden placard handle(has to be cardboard) never mind baseball bat and crash helmet.

Seems like your police prefer to shoot unarmed Ausralian ladies rather than keep the peace.
That was actually a fresh off the boat Somalian cop. Just an FYI
yup. with a litany of complaints against him already in his short time on the force.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Seems like your police prefer to shoot unarmed Ausralian ladies rather than keep the peace.
yup. with a litany of complaints against him already in his short time on the force.
And he shot across his partner--something even drunken hunters know better than to do. Did the BBC leave out some inconsequential details?
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Get out of here with your white privelage. It's racist to assume Somalians should have to have the same standards as Americans.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:10 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
And he shot across his partner--something even drunken hunters know better than to do. Did the BBC leave out some inconsequential details?
BBC didn't even cover it. Pointless killings I'm The US are too common to cover them all. I got the full run down from PF.com.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

katarn

Post by katarn » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:47 am

ssu wrote:Good to hear that the Spanish thwarted another terrorist attack.
Hours after a van drove into a crowd of people in Barcelona, Spain, Spanish police say they've thwarted a second terrorist attack.

Authorities say the two attacks are linked.

Police say five suspects wearing explosives were killed after a shootout with security forces in the Catalan coastal town of Cambrils located about 70 miles southwest of Barcelona. Six civilians and a police officer were injured, police say.
That is good. Also good is the report that the first attack was going to be a bomb, but the accidently blew it up prematurely in their staging house.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:56 am

I read somewhere that a hero female cop gunned down most of the terrorists in that second attack. God exists. :lol: