Barcelona

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Barcelona

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:51 am

Montegriffo wrote: it's Monte with an e if you don't mind.....
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 am

Oh, hell yes. Now the same people accusing the entire right of being Nazis because of the Dodge of Peace are about to go full "Not all Muslims". :lol:

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:56 am

Just a little anecdote I'd like to share. There is this guy that works in the xray department that is muslem. I never really talked to him until one day about a month ago we were both stuck in a long boring case together. So we started chatting.

Eventally the conversation swung to ISIS. He contended that they were not really muslems because real muslems like him were nonviolent.

I argued that they were muslems because they called themselves muslems and had the power, for now to violently silence anyone in thier territory that disagreed.

We got busy for a couple minutes, then resumed talking. I asked about the violent conquest that mohommed led and asked how that recociled with his assertion that all muslems are nonviolent. He said it was different because mohommed was liberating opressed muslems that were being persucuted.

Then we got busy again until the end of the case. I havent had a chance to talk again.

The dude is very polite and mild mannered, one of the better weekend xray techs. He is what I would consder a moderate muslem.

And he belives that violence is ok as long as you are liberating "oppressed people".
NukeDog was right

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:57 am

Sparrow941 wrote:Just a little anecdote I'd like to share. There is this guy that works in the xray department that is muslem. I never really talked to him until one day about a month ago we were both stuck in a long boring case together. So we started chatting.

Eventally the conversation swung to ISIS. He contended that they were not really muslems because real muslems like him were nonviolent.

I argued that they were muslems because they called themselves muslems and had the power, for now to violently silence anyone in thier territory that disagreed.

We got busy for a couple minutes, then resumed talking. I asked about the violent conquest that mohommed led and asked how that recociled with his assertion that all muslems are nonviolent. He said it was different because mohommed was liberating opressed muslems that were being persucuted.

Then we got busy again until the end of the case. I havent had a chance to talk again.

The dude is very polite and mild mannered, one of the better weekend xray techs. He is what I would consder a moderate muslem.

And he belives that violence is ok as long as you are liberating "oppressed people".
Hope you have another job lined up.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, hell yes. Now the same people accusing the entire right of being Nazis because of the Dodge of Peace are about to go full "Not all Muslims". :lol:
Except nobody on this forum blamed everybody on the right. That kind of special stupid is your role on here.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:03 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, hell yes. Now the same people accusing the entire right of being Nazis because of the Dodge of Peace are about to go full "Not all Muslims". :lol:
Except nobody on this forum blamed everybody on the right. That kind of special stupid is your role on here.

Stop being a narcissist.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:09 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

What the....

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:18 am

He's been hacked

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 am

It's like a home video made for a classic song, but with random key changes, and different versions dubbed in.... Bizarre.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace