Unite the Right

Smitty-48

Re: Unite the Right

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Fife wrote:"the rock" OK, kids.

:goteam: :drunk:

I like Kid Rock, but I don't think he's going to run for the Democrats, and he's soft on abortion and gay marriage, which, no quarrel from me, but could be a problem going head to head against Mike Pence & Co.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm

StCapps wrote:

The Rock would whoop Kid Rock's candy ass. Don't be silly, his eyebrow has more charisma than Kid Rock.

Yeah, but we're talking about politics, not some staged homoerotic grappling event like you all are going to be watching tomorrow night.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Fife wrote:
StCapps wrote:

The Rock would whoop Kid Rock's candy ass. Don't be silly, his eyebrow has more charisma than Kid Rock.

Yeah, but we're talking about politics, not some staged homoerotic grappling event like you all are going to be watching tomorrow night.
His charisma translates far beyond the realm of pro wrestling, and you know it.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

I like Kid Rock, but I don't think he's going to run for the Democrats, and he's soft on abortion and gay marriage, which, no quarrel from me, but could be a problem going head to head against Mike Pence & Co.

If he were running in Tennessee, Alafuckinbama, or Mississippi, yes. But he's running in Michigan. Give it a think.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

If he were running in Tennessee, Alafuckinbama, or Mississippi, yes. But he's running in Michigan. Give it a think.
We're talking about running for the Presidency, head to head against and/or in the wake of Trump, do try to keep up, cousin.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Denzel.
No chance in hell. Denzel Washington has standards, even if they are loose ones. Not to mention he's said enough stupid shit as a Hollywood Elite that it would automatically disqualify him in being a proper canidate.

He also can't stand on the "That's just how he is" like Trump can.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:20 pm

And you just showed the reason he'd never get onto the debate floor.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

We're talking about running for the Presidency, head to head against and/or in the wake of Trump, do try to keep up, cousin.
Pie-in-the-sky, cousin. I'm talking about IRL, right-here-right-now, not some goofy bong hit 3 years down the road.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:

And you just showed the reason he'd never get onto the debate floor.
LOL, the "debate floor" got snuffed about nine months ago, by both sides.

I'd give $100 to make Ron Paul 30 years younger. Kid Rock is going to blow out the bulwarks for somebody. I hope he's out there, and ready.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:

Pie-in-the-sky, cousin. I'm talking about IRL, right-here-right-now, not some goofy bong hit 3 years down the road.
Well we were talking about a goofy bong hit 3 years down the road, why you trying to change the subject?
:think:
*yip*