Unite the Right

C-Mag

Re: Unite the Right

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:45 am

I'm at the point that the Average Joes and Janes need to Unite. I won't call them Right, but we need to unite to oppose the Radical, Violent, Intolerant Left. It may require the modern Minuteman to put down the Violent attacks on our nation and Americans.

If this is to happen and succeed we need to keep out all radicals. Fuck the White Supremicists, they are not our ally either. Like the Paleo Tea Party, average folks that will stand up to tyranny.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Fife wrote:
California wrote:Listen to Stapleton episode 641 for a deep dive on this rather than cancer like the Daily Beast

+1, that was a good one. (This TV show Stapleton is doing better be good, what with him missing weeks at a time.)
I know. His schedule is getting Carlin-esque :mrgreen:
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:I'm at the point that the Average Joes and Janes need to Unite. I won't call them Right, but we need to unite to oppose the Radical, Violent, Intolerant Left. It may require the modern Minuteman to put down the Violent attacks on our nation and Americans.

If this is to happen and succeed we need to keep out all radicals. Fuck the White Supremicists, they are not our ally either. Like the Paleo Tea Party, average folks that will stand up to tyranny.
So much this. We fight an uphill battle since so many of the Loud Left and the MSM conflates anyone with Right wing views as Nazis
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:34 am

Hateful Unite the Right rally organizer Jason Kessler blames Heather Heyer for her own death

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3439909

Jason Kessler is CIA.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:29 am

The way these rats are trying to throw each other under the bus, it almost appears as though there is a federal grand jury gunning for the politicians who conspired to create violence in the Charlottesville riot.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... of-my-way/

The mayor is claiming he didn't have any part in the security response, was not allowed to participate by his own employees, and is trying to throw the police chief under the bus.

I wonder if a federal grand jury operating in relative secrecy is like some dark stellar body looming near our outer solar system that can only be detected by how the little objects suddenly scatter in all directions.

It's obvious they violated the civil rights laws. But so did the Berkeley mayor. Is Sessions finally going to enforce the law?

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:33 am

kybkh wrote:Hateful Unite the Right rally organizer Jason Kessler blames Heather Heyer for her own death

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3439909

Jason Kessler is CIA.

+1

The alt-right should be vetting their "leaders" or key figures, whatever you want to call them. A CNN writer and Obama supporter is accepted by the alt-right? That was a mistake.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:21 am

So, just to review, you suspect the CIA Directorate of Operations Clandestine Service of conducting a politcal action operation against your own Commander-in-Chief on US soil?

Or

You suspect the CIA Directorate of Operations Clandestine Service of conducting a political action operation on US soil, to some other purpose?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:29 am

I think the only criminal conspiracy was the one conducted by the governor of Virginia and the state democratic party to deprive these people of their fundamental rights, and when that failed in the courts, conspiring to maneuver a crowd of their militia goons at the exit points and then criminally depriving these protesters their first amendment rights before ordering the complicit cops to shove them straight into the armed mob, resulting in violence.

The people who need to go to prison include the mayor, police chief, and possibly the governor. There should be a criminal investigation conducted by the FBI for what clearly are civil rights violations. These were felonies that these people committed. They deserve to be locked up for them.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:39 am

Rather than the CIA DO/NCS, couldn't it just be the DNC and RNC working in concert? Do they really need to use Langley? Couldn't they just use hired help from outside the Executive Branch?

The CIA after all, is rather bureaucratic and unweildy, seems to me, if you want to do something clandestine and deniable these days, you go to the private sector, not to mention if you're operating against your own executive, would make sense not to route it through that branch.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:40 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Rather than the CIA DO/NCS, couldn't it just be the DNC and RNC working in concert? Do they really need to use Langley? Couldn't they just use hired help from outside the Executive Branch?

The CIA after all, is rather bureaucratic and unweildy, seems to me, if you want to do something clandestine and deniable these days, you go to the private sector, not to mention if you're operating against your own executive, would make sense not to route it through that branch.
I have no proof he is CIA. I just say that because I consider CNN-ISIS to be a CIA mouthpiece.

The list of enemies Trump has is endless and the resources they have are limitless so it could be any number of groups or individuals colluding or acting independently.

I only keep going back to the IC because they have so much data at their fingertips that it only takes a couple of hardcore Hillaristas to do a considerable amount of damage.

Literally, the world is more opaque than ever because via private entities and super hacking more people are capable than ever before to act from the shadows.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama