Rich Higgins NSC Memo - POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE

Smitty-48

Re: Rich Higgins NSC Memo - POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:13 pm

kybkh wrote: He was a soilders general.
Flynn was a soldier's General? Flynn was military intelligence, who likes them Spooks? Flynn was too much of weenie to be a Soldier's General, Soldier's Generals is always combat arms, leading from the front, you can't be a Soldier's General from back in the CP ops room.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Tommy Franks is good guy (personally), though I am not sure the war he backed can be considered a super fantastic idea.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:16 pm

I skimmed the memo. I think it's pretty accurate. I realize it sounds crazy to people who have not yet been red pilled on what has happened to our nation, and how bad this situation really is, but it's still the truth.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Believe me, it's infuriating. Not having to send money to seditionist cities will be a good start.

I don't begrudge you your show. I just have a role in said show, so I cannot enjoy it quite like you can.
"Whole dang cities of seditionists! Damn their eyes! Annie... get your gun!"

Keep going, that's good, put that in the NSC memo too. lol.
Toronto just got added to the list of seditionist cities.
I should hope so, I mean, it was founded by John Graves Simcoe to be a Loyalist stronghold, "Toronto" is actually a native indian word meaning "Death to the Yankees". lol.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I skimmed the memo. I think it's pretty accurate. I realize it sounds crazy to people who have not yet been red pilled on what has happened to our nation, and how bad this situation really is, but it's still the truth.
It gave very few specifics, especially when it comes to useful information. I mean, thanks bro, but I already know antifa sucks. I already know there are subversive deep state actors. I would have loved some elaboration. Where is all this inside info he got from his security clearance? Just give us some names--if the people are indeed treasonous as he says, he would be completely justified.

What makes it cuckoo is the persecution fantasy, and the conspiratorial element with a lack of proof. Not everyone who opposes Team Trump is on the same team. They are currently united by a common enemy, but if Trump is who he purports to be, he will find a way to peel that coalition apart over the next few years.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
"Whole dang cities of seditionists! Damn their eyes! Annie... get your gun!"

Keep going, that's good, put that in the NSC memo too. lol.
I should hope so, I mean, it was founded by John Graves Simcoe to be a Loyalist stronghold, "Toronto" is actually a native indian word meaning "Death to the Yankees". lol.
:lol: The mission creeps Northward.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Nah, don't fly off the handle now, I was just kidding, "toronto", in Huron, means "plenty".
Nec Aspera Terrent

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I skimmed the memo. I think it's pretty accurate. I realize it sounds crazy to people who have not yet been red pilled on what has happened to our nation, and how bad this situation really is, but it's still the truth.
It gave very few specifics, especially when it comes to useful information. I mean, thanks bro, but I already know antifa sucks. I already know there are subversive deep state actors. I would have loved some elaboration. Where is all this inside info he got from his security clearance? Just give us some names--if the people are indeed treasonous as he says, he would be completely justified.

What makes it cuckoo is the persecution fantasy, and the conspiratorial element with a lack of proof. Not everyone who opposes Team Trump is on the same team. They are currently united by a common enemy, but if Trump is who he purports to be, he will find a way to peel that coalition apart over the next few years.
I left out his 3 footnotes, but I can find them again...

The first footnote was a youtube video, I shit you not.

I've got some thoughts I'll post later. Still chewing on this, trying to have an open mind, but have many concerns.

I'll echo Smitty though, this has no place being written, distributed, or consumed in the NSC.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Calculus Man wrote:

CNN
MSNBC
"The Resistance" with Keith Olbermann
BLM
Mueller
James Comey
Loretta Lynch
Barack Obama following Trump around to various nations meeting with the leaders after Trump.
Hillary Clinton insisting Russia won the election for Trump.
Democrats in the House & Senate blocking every Trump initiative.
Google changing search results.
YouTube demonetization of Conservative channels.
Facebook groups with the endless drumbeat of "Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!"
What? These aren't obvious enough? You can say this always happens, but that doesn't make it any less real.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Nah, don't fly off the handle now, I was just kidding, "toronto", in Huron, means "plenty".
Plenty of space for Arizona climate refugees.

But nah, I love Toronto, truth be told. It's within driving distance for me. My fiancee and I make it up there a couple times a year. Nice city, nice people.