Rich Higgins NSC Memo - POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE

kybkh

Re: Rich Higgins NSC Memo - POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE

Post by kybkh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 pm

The memo shows what I stated long ago about Flynn being mission critical as accurate.

The question is what mission was he critical to?

The mission of seeing the same problem many alert Conservatives see and placing the appropriate level of importance on it.

The biggest threat to this nation and its citizens comes from the Obama Coalition and the elites which support and profit from it.

To win that battle Trump needed Flynn in the NSC position to counter the Deep State.

What Flynn did to get Trump elected was pretty amazing and I think he still doesn't receive the credit he deserves.

He fucked up in Turkey though. It's gotta kill him every night knowing that he had the nsc job and lost it just like that.

The guy thinks he's about to save his country from Marxists and is tossed on the street in short order.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Flynn is the Flasputin of the Trumpanov Dynasty, proved to be more trouble than he was worth, hence why Pence had him whacked so early, I don't buy the Flynn as the saviour meme, he was way too dirtied up to have been able to take the WNSC on, they took him down easy, and that was no coincidence, you'd need someone a heck of a lot more squeaky clean than Flasputin, to survive this inquisition.

You have Mike Flynn, and they have Robert Mueller? Good luck with that, Flynn just lucky he hasn't had the FBI kick his door down yet, like they did to Manafort, but wait for it, because it's prolly coming soon.

Flynn wasn't NSA, Flynn wasn't CIA, and Flynn wasn't FBI, so I don't he's as connected as you seem to surmise, it's not like Flynn was really in the room, working for the Pentagon, the Pentagon is its own little world, but outside the walls of the Pentagon, they ain't big hitters, they're not in the loop, that's why the Pentagon wants its own foreign intelligence service, so they can have control of the loop.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Honestly, that memo is kinda cuckoo, and it makes me feel a lot better about Trump firing those people.

Seeing Marxists around every corner is about as bad as seeing bigots around every corner. McMaster a Marxist? Get real.

McMaster may be a globalist, but that's just a simplistic label. I think we've gone a little too far with our demonization of globalism. I have no problem with a global order instituted by Americans, in which the American people retain their prerogatives as free individuals. That's basically what we aimed at for over a century. America as the first Republic among equal Republics. Some bastard constitutional monarchies thrown in for diversity's sake, and of course some beautiful royal weddings.

My main problem with the recent brand of globalism is that it is fundamentally anti-liberty and anti-American. I still think we'll need a world government one day if the human race is going to survive and make it past Earth.

...I just want the flag of that world government to have Old Glory in the upper left corner... :twisted:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:41 pm

The more cuckoo shit the better I say, the cuckoo shit is what makes America entertaining, let that cuckoo shit ring.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:The more cuckoo shit the better I say, the cuckoo shit is what makes America entertaining, let that cuckoo shit ring.
Spoken like a spectator.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:The more cuckoo shit the better I say, the cuckoo shit is what makes America entertaining, let that cuckoo shit ring.
Spoken like a spectator.
Oh indeed, I mean, it's fun to watch from afar, I wouldn't be laughing so much if it was my tax dollars paying for it, that wouldn't be good, but as a reality TV show, it's a hoot.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Spoken like a spectator.
Oh indeed, I mean, it's fun to watch from afar, I wouldn't be laughing so much if it was my tax dollars paying for it, that wouldn't be good, but as a reality TV show, it's a hoot.
Believe me, it's infuriating. Not having to send money to seditionist cities will be a good start.

I don't begrudge you your show. I just have a role in said show, so I cannot enjoy it quite like you can.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Spoken like a spectator.
Believe me, it's infuriating. Not having to send money to seditionist cities will be a good start.

I don't begrudge you your show. I just have a role in said show, so I cannot enjoy it quite like you can.
"Whole dang cities of seditionists! Damn their eyes! Annie... get your gun!"

Keep going, that's good, put that in the NSC memo too. lol.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:03 pm

The fact that he compromised himself may in itself prove my theory of him as being wrong.

It's hard to say what the guy really knows. He was a soilders general. JSOC is a different culture and my guess is they as a whole felt totally undermined by Obama and came up with ideas about wtf was going on politically that was holding them back.

So, I'm on point and you are asking me to win the war but won't give me what i need to do it, why? Are you just politically motivated to withhold those resources. Can't commit more troops as requested? Why not?

Then you start seeing the Shia activity in Iraq and knowing that the Shia in Iraq are an Iranian proxy. Muslim Brotherhood, I don't know near enough about it to speak intelligently to it. These guys have security clearances though. They see raw intel coming off hard drives after night raids before the CIA even does. That was Flynn's thing, analyzing data in a faster loop to act on it.

You keep asking why is Obama doing his foreign policy this way?? Who are his controllers? Who shapes his policy? You make connections where you can.

Comes back to the fact that this guy and Flynn had clearance and saw plenty of shit to just be making it up.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

"Whole dang cities of seditionists! Damn their eyes! Annie... get your gun!"

Keep going, that's good, put that in the NSC memo too. lol.
Toronto just got added to the list of seditionist cities.