White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Fife

Re: White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:45 am

Should be plenty for both of us, Dude. I hear they like the Peace Pipe over there.

Hastur

Re: White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:48 am

California wrote:
Fife wrote:How long does it take to learn Swedish?

I'm counting on laying it down with a baritone Tennessee accent paying off big time.
California "dude" accent will work even better. Fight me
No need to learn Swedish. All Swedes are happy to speak English. Most English speakers here eventually learn to understand Swedish but most don't bother to try and speak it.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 am

Fife wrote:Should be plenty for both of us, Dude. I hear they like the Peace Pipe over there.

:angelic-blueglow:

Then we'll be all good. The dude abides
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:54 am

Fife wrote:How long does it take to learn Swedish?

I'm counting on laying it down with a baritone Tennessee accent paying off big time.

I learned a little bit when I was thinking about moving there. It's actually pretty easy. It's not very different from English in some ways, though they have some weird grammar rules.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am

Crayfish party season coming up right now. Time to put the snaps in the freezer and find some funny hats.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am

Nukedog wrote:Image
https://archive.is/fwG0y

LMMFAO
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 am

Side note: It seems that DuckDuckGo is not a separate search service. it's still using Google, just supposedly keeping your info private. Exact same results given.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Bing works pretty well. In some cases it's better than Google, in my opinion, though I have no idea if they also are cooking the results to affect political and social outcomes.

What Google has done recently really is beyond reform. They are cooking results on terms like "jihad" to push the progressive narrative that Muslims aren't a problem, even though the vast majority of terror attacks in recent decades were perpetrated by these people against non-Muslims. They were caught repeatedly in the last election trying to manipulate the outcome of the election by cooking search results and even autocomplete.

Something has to give. Maybe we need a foreign search engine competitor who has no skin in the game?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 pm

https://yandex.com

Russia search engine