White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Hastur

Re: White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:56 am

Plenty of room in Sweden. American immigrants are popular here. They confirm the perceived cultural superiority to the insecure nanny state hugging Swedes.
All the Americans I know who live here got stuck because of a woman (or man). They endure our culture out of love for their family.

The Swedish countryside is full of cheap houses in half empty small communities due to our ever ongoing urbanization. Have a look:
https://www.hemnet.se/bostader?location ... B%5D=villa

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Re: White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:04 am

Hastur wrote:Plenty of room in Sweden. American immigrants are popular here. They confirm the perceived cultural superiority to the insecure nanny state hugging Swedes.
All the Americans I know who live here got stuck because of a woman (or man). They endure our culture out of love for their family.

The Swedish countryside is full of cheap houses in half empty small communities due to our ever ongoing urbanization. Have a look:

There was a time when I seriously considered moving there.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:10 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hastur wrote:Plenty of room in Sweden. American immigrants are popular here. They confirm the perceived cultural superiority to the insecure nanny state hugging Swedes.

You would probably enjoy it here. We don't have the SJW disease to the same magnitude and also no family courts. The attitude people have outside of the metropolitan areas would suit you. All you need to do is find the right woman.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Maybe its partially b/c white people are getting poorer and poor people have more kids generally. And Hispanics are getting more educated and/or financially successful so they are breeding more like educated people tend to do i.e. less?

Lolz - no. It's bc Hispanics are dropping because its too dam expensive to have kids these days -.....Not sure why white birth rates are up....seems like 2.5 should be the avg....

Also, why do we call them Hispanics? They''re fucking Indians who talk funny.

Blacks are down bc of planned parenthood......

Nah.

The word Indians connotes uncivilized tribes that inhabited our territory before we took over. Mexicans had a civilization long before we came here. Mexicans are just Aztecs, Mayans, Zapotec, etc. They might have been vicious to each other back then, but they had written languages, mathematics, civil engineering, and medicine. They weren't technically savages. They were just civilized people who liked to rip the entrails out of captives to appease their gods.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/indian
Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.

Why does Dictionary.com shaft the Inuit?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:26 am

Hastur wrote:

You would probably enjoy it here. We don't have the SJW disease to the same magnitude and also no family courts. The attitude people have outside of the metropolitan areas would suit you. All you need to do is find the right woman.
I don't think it would be too hard to do that

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:27 am

Will she talk like the Swedish chef when we bang?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Will she talk like the Swedish chef when we bang?
Some Swedish chefs at MCD

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 am

How long does it take to learn Swedish?

I'm counting on laying it down with a baritone Tennessee accent paying off big time.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:41 am

Hastur wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Will she talk like the Swedish chef when we bang?
Some Swedish chefs at MCD

Fuck me if I walked into that McD it would be like I died and went to heaven

I mean, I like Latina women, but the Latina women that work at McD here look like this

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:41 am

Fife wrote:How long does it take to learn Swedish?

I'm counting on laying it down with a baritone Tennessee accent paying off big time.
California "dude" accent will work even better. Fight me