White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

BjornP

Re: White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Post by BjornP » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Denmark is genetically pretty close to us, and Saxony is still part of Germany, which might be overrun beyond salvage. We should start with Denmark.
Hmm... maybe West Coast of Jutland, then. That's where those Jutes who joined the Angles and Saxons supposedly came from. They're still around, of course. Practically a different language and it's dying out, but I wasn't untill a few years ago, I wondered why West Jutes have that... dunno the technical term, but let's call it "tonal swing" that for example, American English has.

http://dialekt.ku.dk/dialektkort/#Oksby

Heard it said that the deeper tone of the American accent actually derives from the fact that that's what 17th and 18th cent British English sounded like.

And Western Jutland is quite sparsely populated. Also generally more religious than the rest of the country.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Re: White Americans Are Fucking Like Rabbits and basically AMERICA FOR AMERICANS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:27 pm

BjornP wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Denmark is genetically pretty close to us, and Saxony is still part of Germany, which might be overrun beyond salvage. We should start with Denmark.
Hmm... maybe West Coast of Jutland, then. That's where those Jutes who joined the Angles and Saxons supposedly came from. They're still around, of course. Practically a different language and it's dying out, but I wasn't untill a few years ago, I wondered why West Jutes have that... dunno the technical term, but let's call it "tonal swing" that for example, American English has.

http://dialekt.ku.dk/dialektkort/#Oksby

Heard it said that the deeper tone of the American accent actually derives from the fact that that's what 17th and 18th cent British English sounded like.

And Western Jutland is quite sparsely populated. Also generally more religious than the rest of the country.

Oh, shit.

Down. Let's make the Danish Empire happen.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:44 pm

First we need to tear down the mememills. They kill too many birds. Nuclear power is more efficient and we will need nukes like Israel has.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:14 pm

First order of business is learning the Danish language so we can speak like proper vikings.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:25 pm

FORMIDABELT !!!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:First order of business is learning the Danish language so we can speak like proper vikings.
But I already started learning Finnish so I can go on Finnish boards and talk about how their PM is working for Putin.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Maybe its partially b/c white people are getting poorer and poor people have more kids generally. And Hispanics are getting more educated and/or financially successful so they are breeding more like educated people tend to do i.e. less?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Maybe it's because you're a faggot. Tear up your ticket for new Swabian land you stay here in Brazil.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:04 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:Maybe its partially b/c white people are getting poorer and poor people have more kids generally. And Hispanics are getting more educated and/or financially successful so they are breeding more like educated people tend to do i.e. less?

Lolz - no. It's bc Hispanics are dropping because its too dam expensive to have kids these days -.....Not sure why white birth rates are up....seems like 2.5 should be the avg....

Also, why do we call them Hispanics? They''re fucking Indians who talk funny.

Blacks are down bc of planned parenthood......

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Maybe its partially b/c white people are getting poorer and poor people have more kids generally. And Hispanics are getting more educated and/or financially successful so they are breeding more like educated people tend to do i.e. less?

Lolz - no. It's bc Hispanics are dropping because its too dam expensive to have kids these days -.....Not sure why white birth rates are up....seems like 2.5 should be the avg....

Also, why do we call them Hispanics? They''re fucking Indians who talk funny.

Blacks are down bc of planned parenthood......

Nah.

The word Indians connotes uncivilized tribes that inhabited our territory before we took over. Mexicans had a civilization long before we came here. Mexicans are just Aztecs, Mayans, Zapotec, etc. They might have been vicious to each other back then, but they had written languages, mathematics, civil engineering, and medicine. They weren't technically savages. They were just civilized people who liked to rip the entrails out of captives to appease their gods.