American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Kazmyr

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:32 am

Mass. is in the same boat; you don't get your unrestricted driver's license until you turn 18. Even then, you can't get your Junior Operators License until you're 16 and a half.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

The Conservative

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

25? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194
I honestly don't care what age it is. But we need to set one and forget it.

How a kid can be drafted, drive a car, smoke, and buy a house, but not have a beer is completely insane.
It was a dui thing. Number one cause of death for young white people was and I think still is car crashes.
Well we got to make up for all the white cops killing black kids don't we?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 am

Kazmyr wrote:Mass. is in the same boat; you don't get your unrestricted driver's license until you turn 18. Even then, you can't get your Junior Operators License until you're 16 and a half.
Where the hell in Mass are you? (more curious than anything?)
#NotOneRedCent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am

The Conservative wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:Mass. is in the same boat; you don't get your unrestricted driver's license until you turn 18. Even then, you can't get your Junior Operators License until you're 16 and a half.
NW of the City & inside 128, but not rich enough to live in the snooty areas. :lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:55 am

Kazmyr wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
NW of the City & inside 128, but not rich enough to live in the snooty areas. :lol:
Lowell, Dracut, Chelmsford? Am I close?
#NotOneRedCent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 am

The Conservative wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Lowell, Dracut, Chelmsford? Am I close?
Inside 128. Do you even Mass, bro? :snicker: