American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Martin Hash

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 am

I think if you ignore it, it will go away. (Look how it has so far. Nobody says anything, nothing is done, and it's just gone... Isn't it? Isn't this particular belief on the downswing because we're ignoring it?)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

ssu

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by ssu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I think if you ignore it, it will go away. (Look how it has so far. Nobody says anything, nothing is done, and it's just gone... Isn't it? Isn't this particular belief on the downswing because we're ignoring it?)
Anything where you have basically old legislation still in place usually will be tougher and less permissive than any laws implemented today, at least on these issues. The way here is simply to hang on to that old legislation.

Hence when Trump tweets something about transgenders or even the American College of Pediatrics says something, it doesn't actually matter what they said about transgenderism, it will be turned into an assault against the LGBT community. The end result is that the whole issue of trangender gets publicity. And that's the whole objective.

The whole idea of transgenderism or there being an LGBT community anyhow is quite new, and it is also quite new to be something taken seriously. And usually the most successfull way of making this transition from something that earlier was laughed upon (or a huge scandal) to be something taken seriously is to avoid the reality that this about one's sexual preferences and only focus that this a human rights issue and that these people are discriminated. That the whole thing is about discrimination and the rights of the individual.

Next you will likely have the asexuals demanding similar rights, btw. The first idea would be what's the fucking big deal? Don't have sex then, nobody forcing you. But that isn't the way it goes. The whole is (at least tried to be) turned into an issue of discrimination of a minority and an issue of human rights. They, asexual people, have the right to live in non-sexual environment. We are told they are discriminated in the overall sexist environment. Boy what kind of conspiracy theory some will get from that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

I don't know. It seems to be increasing to me, though I am not sure how to measure something like this. It all depends upon what the MSM wants to push at any given moment. They seem coordinated and, recently, the truly degenerate stuff they want to push got sidelined for the Anti-trump war and their collusion with the deep state. Thus, not so much "positive" coverage of people abusing children in this way.

As far as frequency.. I am just going off impressions here, but it seems like most of the truly rank degeneracy we are seeing out of the millennials is tied to college-educated millennials (using the word educated loosely here) and yet amongst that demographic they seem just as likely to kill their babies as to deliver and raise them.

We really find ourselves in a situation where we have quite a lot of difficulty getting a grasp on the true extent of these problems because the media is lying left and right. They lie about the demographic changes, the crimes caused from them, and all sorts of other shit. They collude to push certain narratives all at once, which gives the impression there is some huge trend when maybe there is not. They can also collude to ignore problems (like the rampant black on white violence) to make it appear as though a huge trend is not really a trend at all, or that the reverse is true when it's really not (like black people are always victims of relentless white on black violence).

The professional organizations are taken over by marxists and totally politicized now. Even science is undermined by this political ideology.

These people don't feel much love for truth in the first place, so now that they control so much of the media and government, truth is a fairly elusive objective for us.

We are basically living the myth of the dark ages, but for real. We have real inquisitions now. We have real blasphemy laws in which people are really destroyed for speaking the truth about something. We have real loss of knowledge and capabilities as universities become ideologically subverted and less inclined towards actual science than to political agenda. We have corporations becoming less innovative and effective because internally they are interested more in the social political agenda than actually innovating and competing in the marketplace. It's hard to see unless you step back, and maybe have some years under your belt to really know the difference between now and earlier times, but I think we just hit a tipping point of some kind. This is a kind of dark age.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:30 pm

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Some people are pitching a fit about identity politics and acting like children. NEW DARK AGE.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 pm

It's probably going to look like The Troubles for decades to come.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 pm

ssu wrote:I'm not sure even if it's worth talking about a few strange freaks as they are. Any kind of debate about an issue is good for someone pushing an agenda on an issue. Why make a huge fuss about few people? It took Trump just one goddam tweet and now you are talking about the "T" in LGBT.

There's absolutely no political talk in the media about transgender issues here and for my delighted suprise, Amnesty International states that the law in Finland punishes the human rights of transgender people. Now if some conservative politician would raise the issue in any way, I guess the leftists would rally behind the issue and make a huge issue about the condemnation of Amnesty International. And then they would change the laws.

So basically if Trump, or even worse Bannon, raise any point, be sure that the opposition will go against it.
I've been fighting against trans-acceptance for awhile now. Trump just helped edify my position.

The problem here is not adults acting like crazy people, the problem is them pushing it on their kids like these lunatics I posted today.

It is child abuse
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 pm

ssu wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Why make a huge fuss about child abuse? Get real.
The American College of Pediatrics can state this obvious thing. And really, that's it. Obvious. Have Sessions take a look that the child abuse laws cover this if one is so worried about it. What's there to discuss? Discussions are needed when there isn't a mutual understanding of the issue.

But if all the talking heads in alt-right / GOP start to make huge fuss about how horrible threat this is to America, how this is again an example how the evil Maoist insurgency of the Cultural Marxists are destroying the fabric of America in it's core by make children into transsexuals or asexuals... or whatever, I promise you will have the LGBT community up in arms about defending the of LBGT's having children. Yep, having the right to have children.

Because that's the way the whole the discussion will be twisted.
Honestly though, can it really be good for children to be raised in a same-sex household? We know how much children suffer in a single-parent household, does having two parents of the same sex really make things any better? I believe one of the best things about having two parents is being able to grow up with a balanced slate of two different genders raising you
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:52 pm

The Library of Hate Facts weighs in on the matter:

https://libraryofhate.com/#Gender-Transsexuals

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Agree. But then, i don't want to be on the road with 16-year-olds either. We should make some kind of Age of Adulthood and just fucking be done with it.

25? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194
I honestly don't care what age it is. But we need to set one and forget it.

How a kid can be drafted, drive a car, smoke, and buy a house, but not have a beer is completely insane.
It was a dui thing. Number one cause of death for young white people was and I think still is car crashes.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751