American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

SuburbanFarmer

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Yes, it is, but we also need to take into consideration the ramifications of doing something to someone when they had not fully developed as a human being either.
Right, and I would support not allowing trans-anything until that age is reached. Just pick a number and set it.
Hence why I said 25.
Works for me. Let's pass a law and get this done. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Right, and I would support not allowing trans-anything until that age is reached. Just pick a number and set it.
Hence why I said 25.
Who would we attempt to push this towards? And SJW democrat would jick us out of their office before we get done with 30 seconds of explaining why the law needs to happen.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Hence why I said 25.
Who would we attempt to push this towards? And SJW democrat would jick us out of their office before we get done with 30 seconds of explaining why the law needs to happen.
The MIC would be first in line. Followed by car makers, beer companies, and insurance companies. Pretty much the entire government.

We could get everything to 18 years old I think, but it won't happen any time soon.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:48 pm

If a little boy wants to wander around in a dress I don't have a problem, They will either grow out of it or they wont. Pushy parents and doctors prescribing drugs are the real problem. If the boy gets to adulthood and still wants to be a girl that is the time to think about hormones or surgery.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:If a little boy wants to wander around in a dress I don't have a problem, They will either grow out of it or they wont. Pushy parents and doctors prescribing drugs are the real problem. If the boy gets to adulthood and still wants to be a girl that is the time to think about hormones or surgery.
I have no issue with a child wearing a dress, boy or girl. My first "toy" was a doll. I never wore a dress if I did my father probably would have beaten me for it. That being said, what. I have an issue with are medical professionals, teachers, and parents stressing to children it's OK to feel different, and if you feel you are in the wrong body there is something we can do about it.

You know what, that is not only the epitome of being anti-gay or lesbian but the fact is that too many people are going by feelings, and not by facts. We know that people's brains don't stop "changing" till between the ages of 25 to 30. Because of that parents, teachers, and doctors that try to persuade a child that being transgendered is OK, should be held for child abuse at least.

I hate people who force their views on others, especially those that are mentally abusing people when they think they are helping them... this entire SJW group is guilty of doing just that.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:39 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:16 am

Progressives really can't defend this bullshit. It's just so awful. They have to realize this is fucking cancer.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 am

I'm not sure even if it's worth talking about a few strange freaks as they are. Any kind of debate about an issue is good for someone pushing an agenda on an issue. Why make a huge fuss about few people? It took Trump just one goddam tweet and now you are talking about the "T" in LGBT.

There's absolutely no political talk in the media about transgender issues here and for my delighted suprise, Amnesty International states that the law in Finland punishes the human rights of transgender people. Now if some conservative politician would raise the issue in any way, I guess the leftists would rally behind the issue and make a huge issue about the condemnation of Amnesty International. And then they would change the laws.

So basically if Trump, or even worse Bannon, raise any point, be sure that the opposition will go against it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:05 am

Why make a huge fuss about child abuse? Get real.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Why make a huge fuss about child abuse? Get real.
The American College of Pediatrics can state this obvious thing. And really, that's it. Obvious. Have Sessions take a look that the child abuse laws cover this if one is so worried about it. What's there to discuss? Discussions are needed when there isn't a mutual understanding of the issue.

But if all the talking heads in alt-right / GOP start to make huge fuss about how horrible threat this is to America, how this is again an example how the evil Maoist insurgency of the Cultural Marxists are destroying the fabric of America in it's core by make children into transsexuals or asexuals... or whatever, I promise you will have the LGBT community up in arms about defending the of LBGT's having children. Yep, having the right to have children.

Because that's the way the whole the discussion will be twisted.