American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

SuburbanFarmer

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Not defending the insanity of Transgenerism. But it's useful for someone to point out that this is a private lobby group, impersonating the actual organization, not the official one.
And the official one says that children can decide if they are gender-fluid or not... seriously? Who the fuck works there is putting politics before family...?
Well, it's definitely not political in the R v B sense.. But yeah, it seems to be more about 'feels' than Science.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Not defending the insanity of Transgenerism. But it's useful for someone to point out that this is a private lobby group, impersonating the actual organization, not the official one.
And the official one says that children can decide if they are gender-fluid or not... seriously? Who the fuck works there is putting politics before family...?
Well, it's definitely not political in the R v B sense.. But yeah, it seems to be more about 'feels' than Science.
There is no feels in science, unless it is about texture, touching, or dealing with skin.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
There is no feels in science, unless it is about texture, touching, or dealing with skin.
Psychology is largely feels, not science. It's the most 'feely' field of study there could be, actually.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Psychology is largely feels, not science. It's the most 'feely' field of study there could be, actually.
Actually, there is science behind psychology, it goes in hand also with brain chemistry. The difference is Gender Dysphoria is classified as a disorder under dual role transvestism in the 2017 ICD-10 CM.

Anyone who gives hormone blockers to allow the child to make up their mind later in life should have their licenses removed and thrown in jail. Hormone Blockers for that long period of time do destructive damage.

Forget the fact that these people have a 20 to 50% higher suicide rate than normal people under stress. That to me tells me it's purely psychological and has nothing to do with biology to the level that these quacks are stating. You can't tell me a 7-year old which just a few years ago could barely contain their own bodily functions without the use of a diaper could now make life altering decisions themselves?

So why not allow a 14-year-old to smoke and drink or drive?

If they can't do that, then they can't decide what gender they are going to be either.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Actually, there is science behind psychology, it goes in hand also with brain chemistry. The difference is Gender Dysphoria is classified as a disorder under dual role transvestism in the 2017 ICD-10 CM.

Anyone who gives hormone blockers to allow the child to make up their mind later in life should have their licenses removed and thrown in jail. Hormone Blockers for that long period of time do destructive damage.

Forget the fact that these people have a 20 to 50% higher suicide rate than normal people under stress. That to me tells me it's purely psychological and has nothing to do with biology to the level that these quacks are stating. You can't tell me a 7-year old which just a few years ago could barely contain their own bodily functions without the use of a diaper could now make life altering decisions themselves?

If they can't do that, then they can't decide what gender they are going to be either.
Agree. But then, i don't want to be on the road with 16-year-olds either. We should make some kind of Age of Adulthood and just fucking be done with it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Agree. But then, i don't want to be on the road with 16-year-olds either. We should make some kind of Age of Adulthood and just fucking be done with it.

25? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I honestly don't care what age it is. But we need to set one and forget it.

How a kid can be drafted, drive a car, smoke, and buy a house, but not have a beer is completely insane.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

How a kid can be drafted, drive a car, smoke, and buy a house, but not have a beer is completely insane.
Yes, it is, but we also need to take into consideration the ramifications of doing something to someone when they had not fully developed as a human being either.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Yes, it is, but we also need to take into consideration the ramifications of doing something to someone when they had not fully developed as a human being either.
Right, and I would support not allowing trans-anything until that age is reached. Just pick a number and set it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Right, and I would support not allowing trans-anything until that age is reached. Just pick a number and set it.
Hence why I said 25.
#NotOneRedCent