American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

ooky

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by ooky » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:46 am

California wrote:This came out months ago, and if you post it as proof to anywhere the idiots say that the American College of Pediatrics is not the "real" Pediatric association. If you demonstrate how many medical associations have been polluted by postmodernism, you get instantly SIX HIRB'd

Just a quick word - that's because it objectively is NOT the "real one". The organization they are overtly trying to ride on the legitimacy of is the American Academy of Pediatrics.
The ACP is a group of less than 200 ultra-conservative, mostly Catholic, people (most of whom aren’t even pediatricians) who oppose letting gay people be parents, the HPV vaccine, marriage equality, birth control and medical care for transgender people. They are in favor of reparative therapy and abstinence-only education, though.
Regardless of your ideology, smart people can see the differences between a minuscule group of mostly non-doctors founded ON the desire to promte a specific ideology, vs. a huge (> 60,000-member) professional organization comprised of most US pediatricians founded on the desire to promote health and wellness in children. Furthermore, a group against a vaccine FOR CANCER and birth control are certainly not who I'm going to for medical advice for my child. Oh and also, the ACP isofficially rated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse!

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:52 am

Please post more often. :) We miss you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 am

Oh and also, the ACP isofficially rated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
You had me convinced and then you posted that. The SPLC is nothing more than moveon.org with a legacy that it shits on daily. Take that stupid liberal shit somewhere else.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Please post more often. :) We miss you.
I bet someone else to post more dishonest stupid shit. "The SPLC says" Like they matter anymore.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:19 pm

ooky wrote:
California wrote:This came out months ago, and if you post it as proof to anywhere the idiots say that the American College of Pediatrics is not the "real" Pediatric association. If you demonstrate how many medical associations have been polluted by postmodernism, you get instantly SIX HIRB'd

Just a quick word - that's because it objectively is NOT the "real one". The organization they are overtly trying to ride on the legitimacy of is the American Academy of Pediatrics.
The ACP is a group of less than 200 ultra-conservative, mostly Catholic, people (most of whom aren’t even pediatricians) who oppose letting gay people be parents, the HPV vaccine, marriage equality, birth control and medical care for transgender people. They are in favor of reparative therapy and abstinence-only education, though.
Regardless of your ideology, smart people can see the differences between a minuscule group of mostly non-doctors founded ON the desire to promte a specific ideology, vs. a huge (> 60,000-member) professional organization comprised of most US pediatricians founded on the desire to promote health and wellness in children. Furthermore, a group against a vaccine FOR CANCER and birth control are certainly not who I'm going to for medical advice for my child. Oh and also, the ACP isofficially rated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Yeah, the SPLC is what exactly?

The group that filed a lawsuit against the Ten Commandments Monument? The same group that put Ben Carson on as an extremist? And saying that LGBT is proven as genetics because some whacadoodle scientist has claimed that XX and XY chromosomes can make more than two genders? Seriously what the fuck are you all smoking...

Oh, and if we are going off the far end here, I may as well post this, because it's as far fetched as your own finger pointing.

http://www.snopes.com/pediatricians-ass ... ncer-link/
A misleading article claimed that an association of pediatricians had "admitted" a link between the human papillomavirus vaccine Gardasil and ovarian "failure" or cancer.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Also, show me a 15-year old that has their shit together, and I'll show you a Unicorn that shits diamonds... I'll give you a hint, neither exist.

No hormonal 13-year old to 19 years old have their shit together, even at 21 most don't. The fact that you expect them to be able to decide if they are gay or not by then, god damn people, use whatever brain cells you have in your head and rub them together to get more than a basic thought out of that thick cranium of yours.

When a 7-year-old is told they are transgendered by their parents, they are going to believe them because the trust is there. They are brainwashed to believe it because their parents are SJW that doesn't deserve to have a child that they can mentally abuse like that.

I've been mentally abused in other ways growing up, I thought it was normal till I left the house. I had Stockholm syndrome for all intended purposes.

Kids told that they are gender-fluid, or they can be a boy or a girl (opposite of what their genetic gender really is) is nothing more than child abuse given permission by the Liberal Left and the SJW that want to have a new generation of voting slaves.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Not defending the insanity of Transgenerism. But it's useful for someone to point out that this is a private lobby group, impersonating the actual organization, not the official one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 pm

ooky wrote:

Look who's back :dance:

I agree- the ACP is a bunch of quacks - but, even a blind squirrel....well....you know....

As for the SPLC, they're straight up hacks.....I wouldn't cite them in support of anything....unless I was trying to persuade a leftnut judge....

So Ooky - what's your take on Tans-America? Are trans-women really men and vice versa? Or is it more properly classified as a mental health issue?
Last edited by Zlaxer on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Not defending the insanity of Transgenerism. But it's useful for someone to point out that this is a private lobby group, impersonating the actual organization, not the official one.
And the official one says that children can decide if they are gender-fluid or not... seriously? Who the fuck works there is putting politics before family...?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 pm

If my son told me he wanted to be a woman because he feels trapped in his body, I'd ask him where he learned about that, and who told him it was ok to feel that way? Because it sure in hell won't be our family.

On a side note, everyone was trapped in a woman's body once.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent