Google Memo

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Google Memo

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's misleading, though.

There are 1.3 billion Indians living just within India. Their best engineers, scientists, and business types tend to leave India for the west in search of a better quality of life. There are only about 320 million people total in the United States, and of those, I suspect only about 150 million or so actual whites. With open immigration from nonwestern nations and absolutely no quota system whatsoever, it's only a matter of time before Indians and Chinese engineers flood these job sectors.

There just are so many potential engineers from those places because their populations are so freaking huge. Somewhere around have of the total human population lives in China and India alone.

Most of the people who live in India are not top-tier anything. I'd guess that our average is quite a bit higher than their average. They are running on a r-selection-based society whereas whites (until recently) ran on a k-selection-based society. You can't really compare them without considering that fact. They have lots of engineers, but they have MANY more people living on the streets who can't read or calculate the change in a financial transaction.

China is a bit different in that their average IQ really is higher than our average IQ. I suspect most of their citizens, if raised in the US instead of China, would fair better in life. Another interesting thing about China is their deliberate transition from the r-selection style society to a k-selection style society in the previous century. They are becoming more like us, but with the higher IQ, whereas we are degenerating with lower IQ each generation.
Solid points.

The average Indian lives on $1.80 per day.
The average Chinese lives $7 on per day.
The average American lives on $97 per day.

So it's safe to say most Indians are probably struggling to get by and not off in fancy colleges pulling down engineering degrees.

It was more of a statement on National pride. I suspect Indians could post something like the meme I cited and not get fired from Google. Likewise, I suspect white guys posting a similar meme would be terminated, black balled, and dragged through the press. That's the double standard that troubles me.
I don't have a problem if Indians want to take some pride in the members of their culture that have achieved phenomenal things.
It's something I think all cultures should be able to do without backlash, scorn, or punishment.
Economic
Distortion.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

DBTrek wrote:Image
This pops up in my LinkedIn feed from time to time, I wonder if Google would have a problem with it.
This is a list of CEOs, not people who actually created something

Putting it through a Leftist lens it is racist
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:13 pm

California wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Image
This pops up in my LinkedIn feed from time to time, I wonder if Google would have a problem with it.
This is a list of CEOs, not people who actually created something

Putting it through a Leftist lens it is racist
I'd like to know why so many CEOs are Indian... then I remember the H1b program, and am annoyed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: I'd like to know why so many CEOs are Indian... then I remember the H1b program, and am annoyed.

"I'd like to know why so many blue collar workers are Mexican.. then I remember the lack of immigration enforcement and open borders initiatives, and am annoyed."

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Jordan Peterson needs to get some sleep. He totally should take this video down:

p.s. What was he fucking expecting?
p.p.s. The other day, Hanarchy was bad-mouthing Peterson. It got me thinking Hanarchy is female. If so, she's holding her own in this crowd.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: I'd like to know why so many CEOs are Indian... then I remember the H1b program, and am annoyed.

"I'd like to know why so many blue collar workers are Mexican.. then I remember the lack of immigration enforcement and open borders initiatives, and am annoyed."
Meh. Non-issue.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 am

Some cross-thread discussion going on about this. I'll bring my observations from the SJW thread over here.

I was on another forum and read a thread about this topic. It's amazing how different the reactions are on that forum compared to here.

Link to the other thread:
https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1301231

So things got a bit heated and one of the mods stepped in to settle things down. One of the responses to the white male (I assume based on the response) was:
You have two minority women in your moderation team. You should let them moderate discussions of women's issues. You have the authority, but you lack the perspective. You are not the best person on your team to make sure these debates are inclusive and safe.
One of those minority woman mods later made a lengthy post that included this:
But we'd like to ask that discussions continue to stay away from questioning whether Damore's ideas were really all that bad. If somebody starts taking that position, go ahead and throw down a report on their post.
I guess I'd get reported if I posted on that other forum because I read the entire manifesto and didn't find it to be a fire-able offense. I don't agree with everything in it, but I do agree with some of it. Forcing diversity by penalizing those in the majority does not get you fairness or justice, it gets you a different form of oppression and discrimination.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:09 am

The whole SJW phenomenon is women, minorities & weirdos getting power & control. It's working for them, just look.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 am

Martin Hash wrote:The whole SJW phenomenon is women, minorities & weirdos getting power & control. It's working for them, just look.
They think they are in control... just like Hillary was supposed to win the presidency...
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Jordan Peterson needs to get some sleep. He totally should take this video down:

p.s. What was he fucking expecting?
p.p.s. The other day, Hanarchy was bad-mouthing Peterson. It got me thinking Hanarchy is female. If so, she's holding her own in this crowd.

Yes, I think he is overreacting to that situation, and the video was rough to watch.