Google Memo

apeman

Re: Google Memo

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:23 am

Media will protect their ass, see how they misrepresent the memo as "anti-diversity" in each headline? (amazingly, NY times headline was the most accurate!)

But

folks are waking up, no doubt avbout it

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:29 am

apeman wrote:Media will protect their ass, see how they misrepresent the memo as "anti-diversity" in each headline? (amazingly, NY times headline was the most accurate!)

But

I hope so, I am so tired of this PC bullshit. It has made the work environment toxic.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:Media will protect their ass, see how they misrepresent the memo as "anti-diversity" in each headline? (amazingly, NY times headline was the most accurate!)

But

I hope so, I am so tired of this PC bullshit. It has made the work environment toxic.
I am so fortunate

My partner is right, all my clients are right, I am the entirety of our human resources department

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:45 am

HR Apeman: Okay, Steve. So Bob called you a faggot yesterday? Right. Had you considered the possibility that you have behaved like a huge faggot for the past few months?

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:HR Apeman: Okay, Steve. So Bob called you a faggot yesterday? Right. Had you considered the possibility that you have behaved like a huge faggot for the past few months?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a construction lawyer -- no surprise how my clients talk and act. They are normal, hard-working men, building real things with real skin in the game, not fancied up intellectual-yet-idiots or glorified clerk/bureaucrats. I wear jeans to client meetings on 100 million dollar projects, they don't care how I dress, they want me to win.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:50 am

apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

But

I am so fortunate

My partner is right, all my clients are right, I am the entirety of our human resources department
I don't care about a person's political nature, I've worked with some decent liberals, the probably with the younger generation it's either their way or fuck you.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:53 am

apeman wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:HR Apeman: Okay, Steve. So Bob called you a faggot yesterday? Right. Had you considered the possibility that you have behaved like a huge faggot for the past few months?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a construction lawyer -- no surprise how my clients talk and act. They are normal, hard-working men, building real things with real skin in the game, not fancied up intellectual-yet-idiots or glorified clerk/bureaucrats. I wear jeans to client meetings on 100 million dollar projects, they don't care how I dress, they want me to win.
I know what you mean, I am crawling around spaces and things of the sort if I have to go to a high-level meeting I have a suit in the closet. Otherwise, I am wearing jeans and a polo around work. In my case, I negotiate for better prices in services we use...

People need to realize clothes allow the man to get into a place, it's their ability that allows them to stay in there.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 am

The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
I am so fortunate

I don't care about a person's political nature, I've worked with some decent liberals, the probably with the younger generation it's either their way or fuck you.
Yes I went too far, I don't care either, I suppose I am feeling extra extra righty nowadays just due to backlash

Actual liberals -- you know, one that aren't obsessed with marxism and identity -- are great, I might even be one.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:06 am

apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:
I am so fortunate

Yes I went too far, I don't care either, I suppose I am feeling extra extra righty nowadays just due to backlash

Actual liberals -- you know, one that aren't obsessed with marxism and identity -- are great, I might even be one.
As I've said before, I'm a Fiscal Conservative, but Social Liberal, so I'm what most people would call a light conservative, but realistically I still stand by what the true definition of conservativism is, which is let people be, as long as they don't interfere with people overall. In English, make it so that whatever you do, it doesn't effect/affect other peoples lives.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:29 am

The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

As I've said before, I'm a Fiscal Conservative, but Social Liberal, so I'm what most people would call a light conservative, but realistically I still stand by what the true definition of conservativism is, which is let people be, as long as they don't interfere with people overall. In English, make it so that whatever you do, it doesn't effect/affect other peoples lives.
Isn't that Libertarianism?

Round and round the labels swirl...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0