Google Memo

The Conservative

Re: Google Memo

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 am

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... hamber.pdf

Discuss. I believe the writer of this got fired from Google.
I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the article, and why it got him fired. Constructive Criticism should be allowed both ways in a company like Google.
It got him fired because it doesn't subscribe to accepted Leftist thoughts

This is the ultimate SIX HIRBing
I smell a lawsuit coming on, this guy could pretty much not need to work again if he wins.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 am

I hope he does get fuck you money for his sake

I'd love to fund my retirement this way
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 am

California wrote:I hope he does get fuck you money for his sake

I'd love to fund my retirement this way
Not me, but I'd have the FU money, and spend the rest on family, and travel the world, and just enjoy life. I would rather earn my money, but if a company is stupid enough to fire me over that... fuck... I'll take my pound or so of flesh from them and not think anything of it.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:15 am

I wonder if being an outwardly-public Trump voter and supporter would be grounds for getting fired at google.

I mean, wouldn't these sniveling cowards feel "unsafe" from the "violence" of the support?

><><><><><>

The left can destroy a person through RACISM SEXISM NAZI etc., doesn't matter how large one's accomplishments.

Uber guy? gone
Occulus Rift guy? gone
Watson, whi discovery DNA helix? vilified
The british nobel guy? gone
and so on

The right needs people in industry to openly hire these people and give them public redemption

unfortunately the mainstream right is too weak and cowardly to do so

so we have to look further right. it isn't natural for me, a recovering libertarian, but face the facts.

I don't see any other choice. In the future, I will hire a lawyer who is purged from some faggot NYC firm. Serious.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:16 am

We need to take control of our own companies and fire all the progressives from it. If people express those kinds of marxist ideas, then we fire them.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 am

The Conservative wrote: I smell a lawsuit coming on, this guy could pretty much not need to work again if he wins.
I don't do employment law, but I suspect there is not much merit.

google can say: dude can believe and say what he wants, but the women under his supervision are important to google, and they reported great dissatisfaction/fear/whatever, so we had to make a hard choice, and he had to go. we owe a duty to our investors to protect this talent blah blah

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:We need to take control of our own companies and fire all the progressives from it. If people express those kinds of marxist ideas, then we fire them.
Trust me, I'm working on that slowly. There are a handful of people here that make the work place toxic... they are being removed, but I got a few targets I am willing to take a shot at myself after yesterday.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 am

apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote: I smell a lawsuit coming on, this guy could pretty much not need to work again if he wins.

google can say: dude can believe and say what he wants, but the women under his supervision are important to google, and they reported great dissatisfaction/fear/whatever, so we had to make a hard choice, and he had to go. we owe a duty to our investors to protect this talent blah blah
They would have to prove their claim by having documentation prior to the document coming out, if they don't they don't have a leg to stand upon.
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:

They would have to prove their claim by having documentation prior to the document coming out, if they don't they don't have a leg to stand upon.
this is google. they have smart lawyers. tracks are covered.

plus

DOJ is currently investigation google for wage discrimination. Which way does the wind blow?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:21 am

apeman wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:

this is google. they have smart lawyers. tracks are covered.

plus

DOJ is currently investigation google for wage discrimination. Which way does the wind blow?
Google is going to find themselves in a world of hurt, because I have a feeling we are going to see discrimination in a way we haven't in a corporate environment before out in the open for everyone to see, and to show how dangerous the SJW environment truly is.
#NotOneRedCent