Google Memo

heydaralon

Google Memo

Post by heydaralon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:48 am

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... hamber.pdf

Discuss. I believe the writer of this got fired from Google.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Re: Google Memo

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:52 am

Google fired someone for expressing dissent and then had the temerity to state, "reiterated that "people must feel free to express dissent" within the company.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:53 am

Let's give a listen to a well-groomed Persian Blue on the topic.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 am

Discussion was already taking place in another thread - but anyways -

Cracks are starting to show in the SJW realm - memo demonstrates that majority of the population doesn't buy into their bullshit - and that SJW can only winn the day via violence.....

I read the memo - it wasn't a woman bashing piece - basically the author said that there is a lot of research showing that women (for evolutionary reasons) are more likely to pursue certain fields.....and that Google might want to consider using other items/systems than a quotas to recruit and promote minorities and women.

Google looks terrible....not because of the article, but because of the culture they are trying to ram down everyone's throats....

www.duckduckgo.com --> Never use google.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 am

Zlaxer wrote:Discussion was already taking place in another thread - but anyways -

Cracks are starting to show in the SJW realm - memo demonstrates that majority of the population doesn't buy into their bullshit - and that SJW can only winn the day via violence.....

I read the memo - it wasn't a woman bashing piece - basically the author said that there is a lot of research showing that women (for evolutionary reasons) are more likely to pursue certain fields.....and that Google might want to consider using other items/systems than a quotas to recruit and promote minorities and women.

Google looks terrible....not because of the article, but because of the culture they are trying to ram down everyone's throats....

http://www.duckduckgo.com --> Never use google.
Which thread?
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 am

heydaralon wrote:https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... hamber.pdf

I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the article, and why it got him fired. Constructive Criticism should be allowed both ways in a company like Google.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:49 am

Start looking for short positions against Google. Whenever a company goes SJW, there's a high probability it's going to tank.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:52 am

Jordan Petersen is interviewing the google guy today and will post it thereafter, JBP is gonna come under a shit ton of fire for this, will be interesting.

But as he says, you pay a price for everything you do, and you pay a price for everything you don't do

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:54 am

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... hamber.pdf

I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with the article, and why it got him fired. Constructive Criticism should be allowed both ways in a company like Google.
It got him fired because it doesn't subscribe to accepted Leftist thoughts

This is the ultimate SIX HIRBing
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:55 am

apeman wrote:Jordan Petersen is interviewing the google guy today and will post it thereafter, JBP is gonna come under a shit ton of fire for this, will be interesting.

But as he says, you pay a price for everything you do, and you pay a price for everything you don't do
I'll be sure to watch

This guy will be on Rubin when he gets back from his break I'm sure; he's a prime Rubin Report guest. He even used "classical liberal" in his essay