Fuck it, lets add numbers into it now!

The Conservative

Fuck it, lets add numbers into it now!

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 pm

I just saw:" LGBTQQIP2SAA Books!" in a bookstore. I had to google this to figure out what the hell was going on and I ran face first into this definition:

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, pansexual, 2-spirited, asexual, and allies.

So they forgot Genderfluid in there as well... why not just start adding more of the fucking alphabet at this... seriously, animal lovers next? How about they take MBLA on top of it as well, for fuck sakes... when the hell will these safe-space, circle-jerk, everyone gets a trophy, living in the basement of their parents or grandparents because they did liberal studies in gender fluidity of getting a degree in something useful are going to grow the fuck up and realize that life isn't fair and my boot up their ass is exactly what they deserve.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Re: Fuck it, lets add numbers into it now!

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:Image
This had nothing to do with that meme you posted. I am friends with the first gay coupled married in NH as well as several others in the states of Mass and NH.

What I have an issue with is everyone else attempting to get their gender BS or "niche" into what was very simply at fist Lesbian and Gay community. Then it "flowered" into the BS we see today.

This just doesn't piss me off. It pisses people off that actually fought for the rights of the gay community, and not are lumped together with the mentally inept.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Why are you talking to yourself, you deranged old man?
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:56 pm

DBTrek wrote:Why are you talking to yourself, you deranged old man?

Dude was clearly replying back to Harvey...

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Next will be "P"

It makes me feel sorry for the LGB part of it because right as they are getting accepted by mainstream people insane people are attaching themselves to their group and that will damage any gains they have made
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:Why are you talking to yourself, you deranged old man?
Funny how I had your quote in there, I don't meme that way. That's more your style.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:04 pm

the slippery slope is just a right wing fallacy this will never effect children
:roll: