The State Wants You Either Working or Dead

Speaker to Animals

Re: The State Wants You Either Working or Dead

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 pm

They lead good lives and, in my experience, are some of the best examples of human beings you will come across.

And if we are going to play the IQ game, why stop there? Blacks have an average IQ of like 85, which puts them right in that sweet spot for criminality too.

Let's make this a eugenic paradise! It won't blow up in your face, I promise.

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm

GCF, that is evil as fuck. Who would you exterminate next, short people?

And you've got a strong mental barrier that'll keep you from ever considering IQ as a factor, right?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Not joking at all. We don't need humans born defective, and it's not like we can't make another one every month until the dice come up seven.

I'm aware that religious types are horrified by this, but that's my opinion. If we can eliminate genetic disease in our population, we can take a huge leap forward in human happiness.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Not joking at all. We don't need humans born defective, and it's not like we can't make another one every month until the dice come up seven.

I'm aware that religious types are horrified by this, but that's my opinion. If we can eliminate genetic disease in our population, we can take a huge leap forward in human happiness.
I would try this out

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Dand wrote:GCF, that is evil as fuck. Who would you exterminate next, short people?

And you've got a strong mental barrier that'll keep you from ever considering IQ as a factor, right?
My opinion doesn't need to be pinned to extremes. We should simply eliminate genetic defects, if the parents choose it. I'm not saying that there should be any form of mandated abortion, in any case ever.

There was a moment in the development of each of my 3 kids when we did the Down's and genetic testing in utero, and that was a butt-clenching moment for me, no mistake. I seriously contemplated my life raising a defective kid for the remainder of my life, and decided that I wouldn't choose it. You're free to choose differently, of course, but I demand my right not to be condemned to a life sentence for a bad roll of dice.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:47 pm

It literally is extreme, man. You just expressed one of the most evil tenants of Nazism.

We were just larping about that stuff before. You seem to be serious, and I am genuinely creeped out.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Dude probably has a special sausage grinder in his garage "just in case".
I mean, why let a defective kid go to waste, right?

:shock:

Y'all have issues.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It literally is extreme, man. You just expressed one of the most evil tenants of Nazism.

We were just larping about that stuff before. You seem to be serious, and I am genuinely creeped out.
You're creeped out because your fevered, partisan mind has construed my argument into a state-sponsored eugenics program. That is nothing like what I'm talking about.

It should always, ALWAYS be the choice of the parents. But they should have that choice, and I encourage them fully to make the better one for all involved.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dand wrote:GCF, that is evil as fuck. Who would you exterminate next, short people?

My opinion doesn't need to be pinned to extremes. We should simply eliminate genetic defects, if the parents choose it. I'm not saying that there should be any form of mandated abortion, in any case ever.

There was a moment in the development of each of my 3 kids when we did the Down's and genetic testing in utero, and that was a butt-clenching moment for me, no mistake. I seriously contemplated my life raising a defective kid for the remainder of my life, and decided that I wouldn't choose it. You're free to choose differently, of course, but I demand my right not to be condemned to a life sentence for a bad roll of dice.
Killing people to "improve the gene pool" is the extreme, I'm not pinning you to it.

This is what happens when you reject morality and just go along with a wishy washy belief system based on going with the flow and convenience.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey man, come to my place this weekend, I'm having a barbecue.

Thanks, man! What you grilling?

Down syndrome and a side batch of colorblind.