The State Wants You Either Working or Dead

Viktorthepirate

Re: The State Wants You Either Working or Dead

Post by Viktorthepirate » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:23 pm

California wrote:But why should we spend massive amounts of money when someone is terminal? I'm not saying put them down, but all that's necessary is to keep them comfortable until they die

And what if the person wants to be put down? Why should the state stop them from doing that? And that's with single-payer, insurance-based, or free market healthcare systems
Yep

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Nukedog wrote:I'm fine. My father always said suicide was the pussy way out. I'm here for my son in hot hot Texas and even if someone gave me rent it wouldn't do a thing.

Son? There's a fucking min-nuke dog out there? :shock:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:06 pm

To Fife - as long as they don't force it on people - I don't care - but I see where your concern is. Very very slippery slope.....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Nukedog wrote:I'm fine. My father always said suicide was the pussy way out. I'm here for my son in hot hot Texas and even if someone gave me rent it wouldn't do a thing.

Son? There's a fucking min-nuke dog out there? :shock:
Little kid stands up in school and starts screaming about the Jews. Film at 11.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Iceland Eliminates People with Down Syndrome
CBS News reported earlier this week that Iceland is leading the world in “eradicating Down syndrome births.” One might be forgiven for assuming that Iceland has developed an innovative treatment for the chromosomal disorder. It turns out Iceland’s solution is much simpler, and much more sinister: using prenatal testing and abortion to systematically exterminate children with Down syndrome. This isn’t progress; it’s eugenics.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Fife wrote:Iceland Eliminates People with Down Syndrome
CBS News reported earlier this week that Iceland is leading the world in “eradicating Down syndrome births.” One might be forgiven for assuming that Iceland has developed an innovative treatment for the chromosomal disorder. It turns out Iceland’s solution is much simpler, and much more sinister: using prenatal testing and abortion to systematically exterminate children with Down syndrome. This isn’t progress; it’s eugenics.
I call it progress, tbh.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I call it progress, tbh.

What the fuck? When I talk shit about helicopters and gas chambers, I am joking around, but I don't get the impression you are even joking here. :!:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I call it progress, tbh.

I have no doubt that you do. You're gonna love the way the state is going to eradicate cancer.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

I am beginning to suspect that leftists like GCF are "anti-fascist" in meme only.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Not joking at all. We don't need humans born defective, and it's not like we can't make another one every month until the dice come up seven.

I'm aware that religious types are horrified by this, but that's my opinion. If we can eliminate genetic disease in our population, we can take a huge leap forward in human happiness.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace