Is anyone sick of all the winning?

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Another one bites the dust.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/03/541460116 ... rump-rally

So much for GCF's party.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Is anyone sick of all the winning?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Umm. Oh no. Please no. An old useless shit switched to the "other" side of the establishment. The hoorahh...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Democrats are no longer a national party.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Democrats are no longer a national party.
West Virginia's Governor, a State where everything is named after Robert Byrd, a lifelong Democrat and KKK leader, a man who was honored for lifetime achievements by the Clintons. The decades long Democrat stranglehold on the state has been busted. The governor switched to GOP, Trump won the state by 42 points.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Umm. Oh no. Please no. An old useless shit switched to the "other" side of the establishment. The hoorahh...
Jury is out on if the Republicans can be that or they will have to change identity. They are willing to fuck some shit up more than ever.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:10 am

Starting Tonight, GOP Will Have Full Control of 26 States
Hmm, anyone wanna start thinking constitutional amendments yet? I could do without XVII.
:think:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:30 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Starting Tonight, GOP Will Have Full Control of 26 States
Hmm, anyone wanna start thinking constitutional amendments yet? I could do without XVII.

Reasons?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 am

The Conservative wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Starting Tonight, GOP Will Have Full Control of 26 States

Reasons?
Disbanding the Senate, I guess... cause the House of Representatives is such a valuable governing body. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:41 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Reasons?
Disbanding the Senate, I guess... cause the House of Representatives is such a valuable governing body. :lol:
I'd say disband both and have a lottery system just like jury systems. Want to show America is great, then we deal with all stupid and smart alike. Oh, and if you think I'm joking, that's fine... but realistically it will show where the real problems stand in our country.

In the case of a system like that though, we could also have people recalled if a large enough percentage demands it.

For the people, by the people, if you don't want idiots in power, then don't educate them to be that way.
#NotOneRedCent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
I'd say disband both and have a lottery system just like jury systems. Want to show America is great, then we deal with all stupid and smart alike. Oh, and if you think I'm joking, that's fine... but realistically it will show where the real problems stand in our country.

In the case of a system like that though, we could also have people recalled if a large enough percentage demands it.

For the people, by the people, if you don't want idiots in power, then don't educate them to be that way.
Doesn't Kid Rock 2018 say the same thing?

*activates the Fife signal* :dance:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.