Everything Is Bigger In Texas except the government

TheReal_ND

Re: Everything Is Bigger In Texas except the government

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Libertarians should only be discredited. They aren't our ideological enemies like liberals are. They will for the most part stand with conservatives for lack of a better word. By conservative I mean not some retarded philosophy but the actual American culture.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Nukedog wrote:Libertarians should only be discredited. They aren't our ideological enemies like liberals are. They will for the most part stand with conservatives for lack of a better word. By conservative I mean not some retarded philosophy but the actual American culture.
I wish my liver could tolerate the amount of alcohol you imbibe to post this shit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:28 am

Conservatism is a washed out and hollow ideal. Conservative is the word we will have to use until we have successfully coopted it to mean We the People again.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:26 am

Nukedog wrote:Libertarians should only be discredited. They aren't our ideological enemies like liberals are. They will for the most part stand with conservatives for lack of a better word. By conservative I mean not some retarded philosophy but the actual American culture.
Do you mean Liberals or the insane Left?

There's a huge difference between a Classical Liberal and a Leftist
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 am

California wrote:
Do you mean Liberals or the insane Left?

There's a huge difference between a Classical Liberal and a Leftist

The difference between just the tip and just the balls hanging out?