What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

clubgop

Re: What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:GCF thinks Rush is stupid because he is told to think that way. That's how it works on the left. I've been in his shoes.

Rush says things I don't agree with a lot. But when it comes to analyzing the democrats and what the left actually is up to, he's spot on. He's been spot on since the campaign season last year whenever I listened to his clips online.
Frankly, I don't care for a "deep analysis" of the DNC or the GOP. They both need to be burned and rebuilt. I'll listen to an episode, if it makes you guys feel better. I'm fresh out of Freakonomics episodes and Joe Rogan keeps interviewing comedians.
They arent going anywhere. One is winning elections left and right, while the other is insulated by a media that owns them and bubble bitches like yourself that protects them.

C-Mag

Re: What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I used to think he was crazy, but now I can see he was right about the democrats all along.

Here's Rush from 1992, listen to what he was saying then about militant Feminism, the tactics of Environmentalists and these liberal groups end goals. He's asked about all the wedge issues on this Donahue show, the crowd is semi hostile.

So, yeah, he was on the mark in 1992
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience