What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

Speaker to Animals

Re: What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:11 pm

I used to think he was crazy, but now I can see he was right about the democrats all along.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:22 pm

I only started listening to talk radio when they axed all the white people music stations down to two shitty redundant ones. When I finally got a schedule where I could here his program I was like "fucking a right man!" He's not exactly politically aligned with me but he is real knowledgeable on how democrats operate.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:51 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: I'm sure you've heard some of those gold nuggets during your time listening to his show. I assume you have listened to it at least some in order to form those strong opinions of yours. No way those opinions were formed based on selected snippets from such unbiased news outlets as WaPo and CNN.
Hah. Never heard a one, and never listened to more than an hour. But I'm quite sure that there's some sort of highlight reel of his golden moments out there, among the many, many, many bad ones.
So hack bitch confirming his hack bitchness.
A trolling hack bitch at that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Whatever helps. I've heard probably a hundred sound bytes of his bullshit, and listened to about an hour of his show. He's Alex Jones without the space alien satanic tentacle rape.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm

If you take lunch at noon try and catch the first part of his show. Sound bytes can be misleading. Just ask Planned Parenthood.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Nukedog wrote:If you take lunch at noon try and catch the first part of his show. Sound bytes can be misleading. Just ask Planned Parenthood.
where? Podcast?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:47 pm

GCF thinks Rush is stupid because he is told to think that way. That's how it works on the left. I've been in his shoes.

Rush says things I don't agree with a lot. But when it comes to analyzing the democrats and what the left actually is up to, he's spot on. He's been spot on since the campaign season last year whenever I listened to his clips online.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:If you take lunch at noon try and catch the first part of his show. Sound bytes can be misleading. Just ask Planned Parenthood.
where? Podcast?
740 am for me. I only recommend the opening part because I usually don't catch the show. I think his opening part is the most topical unless it's Friday or he gets a wild hair up his ass about football.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:GCF thinks Rush is stupid because he is told to think that way. That's how it works on the left. I've been in his shoes.

Rush says things I don't agree with a lot. But when it comes to analyzing the democrats and what the left actually is up to, he's spot on. He's been spot on since the campaign season last year whenever I listened to his clips online.
Frankly, I don't care for a "deep analysis" of the DNC or the GOP. They both need to be burned and rebuilt. I'll listen to an episode, if it makes you guys feel better. I'm fresh out of Freakonomics episodes and Joe Rogan keeps interviewing comedians.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Eh it's kind of more interesting to listen to the opening thirty minutes if you are following current events closely and semi cognizant of what the DNC and co are up to. But give him a shot. He's great. I used to think he was some stupid boomer poopy head neo-con until I started listening to him. It probably helps being pro Trump now though. He always gave Trump a fair shake imo.