What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

C-Mag

Re: What has 30 Years of Rush Limbaugh done to America ?

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm

His parodies by Paul Shanklin are Solid Gold.

That last one is particularily relevant, Hillary is using the excuses for her criminal acts
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:Rush is not a shock jock. I don't listen to him very often, and when I do I don't always agree with him, but he speaks a lot of truth and exposes Democrats better than CNN and MSNBC expose Republicans.
I'm sure there are some gold nuggets amongst that mountain of feces, but I'm not interested in digging for it. Have at it, sir. :)
I'm sure you've heard some of those gold nuggets during your time listening to his show. I assume you have listened to it at least some in order to form those strong opinions of yours. No way those opinions were formed based on selected snippets from such unbiased news outlets as WaPo and CNN.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:Rush is not a shock jock. I don't listen to him very often, and when I do I don't always agree with him, but he speaks a lot of truth and exposes Democrats better than CNN and MSNBC expose Republicans.
I'm sure there are some gold nuggets amongst that mountain of feces, but I'm not interested in digging for it. Have at it, sir. :)
I'm sure you've heard some of those gold nuggets during your time listening to his show. I assume you have listened to it at least some in order to form those strong opinions of yours. No way those opinions were formed based on selected snippets from such unbiased news outlets as WaPo and CNN.
For me I first heard Rush on Construction jobsites probably 1992.
It definitely different than anything I'd heard before.

BTW, Rush for all his negative evaluation of the Clintons, has always been very hard on the GOP as well.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:02 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hah. Never heard a one, and never listened to more than an hour. But I'm quite sure that there's some sort of highlight reel of his golden moments out there, among the many, many, many bad ones.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
For me I first heard Rush on Construction jobsites probably 1992.
It definitely different than anything I'd heard before.

BTW, Rush for all his negative evaluation of the Clintons, has always been very hard on the GOP as well.
Around 89, 90, 91. I was in middle school and my dad would listen once in a while, everyday there wasn't school. The radio station promoted him big time. He was the only thing going on AM radio at the time. Here was this guy telling a mouthy smart ass like me that most of what my teachers spouted was bullshit. I reveled in it. I now subscribe to the podcast and listen all the time. And it is still true, he covers the stuff the MSM just doesn't and has exposed them to be the bias bitches they are. He is the pioneer for all the others.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hah. Never heard a one, and never listened to more than an hour. But I'm quite sure that there's some sort of highlight reel of his golden moments out there, among the many, many, many bad ones.
So hack bitch confirming his hack bitchness.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You've never listened to any of his stuff. Stop pretending you're doing anything other than parroting your assigned talking points.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You've never listened to any of his stuff. Stop pretending you're doing anything other than parroting your assigned talking points.
Lefties absolutely hate Rush. Years ago I made this comment to Dan, it was poorly worded. I was telling Dan he wasn't the Rush's level yet, but he was getting better...... I paraphrase. I was talking about Rush's cultural impact, it was a compliment, Dan was not amused.
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Lefties absolutely hate Rush. Years ago I made this comment to Dan, it was poorly worded. I was telling Dan he wasn't the Rush's level yet, but he was getting better...... I paraphrase. I was talking about Rush's cultural impact, it was a compliment, Dan was not amused.
The left's equivalent to Rush is NPR, and they spend all year begging for cash after getting subsidized by taxpayers. Makes sense they would be upset. They can't compete.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:06 pm

I'm actually listening to NPR on the ride to work because the AM morning talkshows are too fucking fuzzy headed and the FM DJ's too meat headed. NPR is fucking hilarious though. Been getting a chuckle out of it.