Their Arguments Can Not Be Broken!!!

kybkh

Their Arguments Can Not Be Broken!!!

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 am

You must force yourself to listen to this cringe worthy broadcast. While listening, ask yourself who are these people talking to? Are they talking in their normal manner or trying to appeal to a certain demographic?? How many children have they pedo'ed???

http://art19.com/shows/worldly/episodes ... 07bfdbf1d1
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Re: Their Arguments Can Not Be Broken!!!

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:13 am

I think the description of what they were talking about is enough to cause me to cringe already.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Can we have a link?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:55 pm

From link

We’re finding out what happens when no one runs US foreign policy
Worldly
NEWS & POLITICS
Jennifer Williams vox Vox Media Yochi Dreazen Zack Beauchamp
© Vox Media
Website
podcasters@voxmedia.com
On the newest episode of Worldly, Vox.com’s foreign policy podcast, Yochi, Jenn, and Zack talk about why President Trump is at war with his own attorney general and national security adviser, what it means when the people that are supposed to keep Trump’s worst instincts in check start heading for the exits, and how Trump’s fears of the Russia probe could lead to an actual national security crisis. On Elsewhere, Jenn and Zack have some strong words for the YouTube-friendly, far-right millennials trying to crowdsource enough money to literally intercept ships carrying desperate migrants to Europe and prevent them from reaching safe harbors.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Cover me, I'm going in.
:violence-guntoting:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:48 pm

The nineteen-eighties Valley Girl accent lives!
Sometime way back in elementary school, I figured out that though I could possibly win at tic tac toe, I would never again lose; these people never got to the top of that molehill--they're sledding down the wrong side of the IQ bell curve.
The only thing one can learn from these people is that it's impossible to have too many bullets.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "