Only the Nerds Can Save Us!

kybkh

Only the Nerds Can Save Us!

Post by kybkh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:21 am

You watch CISISNN or MSUSSRNBC and listen to the pundits banter about collusion and the findings of the "17" intel agencies and you learn nothing. You literally haven't heard anything new about collusion since before inauguration.

What I want to hear is a round table of nerds who understand what hacking is capable of and the range of individuals and organizations capable of doing so.

The only "experts" they trot out are former "Analysts" and CIA contractors.

I mean if nothing else, TV has taught anything can be hacked and manipulated.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Re: Only the Nerds Can Save Us!

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:29 am

Pfft, count me on that wish list, actually, I'd love to be part of it.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:29 pm

I would consider myself a nerd, but the worst kind. Being a nerd and lacking the ability to harness your nerdiness to financial success is a hellish fate. So basically being a dumb nerd I suppose would be the accurate self label.
Shikata ga nai

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Yes kybkh, believe that everything is JUST ABOUT the two hacks against the DNC. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:07 am

@OP - there's really nothing that can never be hacked/infiltrated/subverted. It's all a matter of difficulty involved.

Our world has been built at lightspeed upon a rickety foundation, administered by incompetent fools. The fallout is both entertaining and terrifying.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0