Democrats Are Women

TheReal_ND

Re: Democrats Are Women

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Absolutely

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:36 pm

I usually take a nap at work, but that night I stayed up just watching, in a combination of disbelief and happiness.

I wonder if my coworker/friend knew that day would eventually lead to his divorce as well. Both of us have gone a full 180°on our political positions from a year ago
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:32 am

People who bet everything on a "sure deal" are the same people who deserve to loose. One thing life teaches you is that plans never go accordingly, and wishes are the jokes of the gods, just like sex and orgasms.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:55 am

*lose

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:*lose
Meh... still care to comment on the rest or you going to be a grammar nazi?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:59 am

The Conservative wrote:

I am just messing around, man.

The rule is that you should not gamble what you cannot lose (unless you are desperate).

Your goal should be to set aside that fuck you money.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I am just messing around, man.

The rule is that you should not gamble what you cannot lose (unless you are desperate).

Your goal should be to set aside that fuck you money.
I tend to make that mistake more often than not. In any case, people who go into politics, and expect it to be a sure thing, really do deserve what they get.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:15 pm

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
I live by that motto, I may not be in the best situation, but know what, if people want to piss me off, I've told them that even when not standing on solid ground. It's one of the reasons I worked my ass off getting to where I am, and why I'm trying to write my book series, so I can say that and be in a situation where it truly will never matter if I need to work again.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:27 pm

Perfect example of today's Democrat (white) woman in the comments to this article:
http://www.theroot.com/broke-becky-pap- ... 1797397871

From the article:
That’s why I’m afraid of white women.

They will ask you to don a pink hat and march with them. They will readily paint themselves as allies, or as fellow oppressed people. They will convince you that they are in your corner. They will show you how white feminism intersects with racism. They will explain how white male patriarchy has always been the problem.

Then they will slide behind the voting curtain and pull the lever for Donald Trump. They will call the police because you looked like you didn’t belong there. They will say you raped them because they missed their curfew. They will stand and watch men tie your baby boy to a cotton gin fan and toss him in the river. They will keep their lies a secret for 50 years.

That level of duplicitous evil is scarier than any horror movie or demon story could ever inspire. I’m not saying all white women are like this, but it is demonstrably true that any white woman could do this. At least a few of them have. We saw 53 percent of them do it.
Comment:
I’m a white woman, I’m 43 and I can honestly say that I could find no fault in your words. They itched at me like a tag in my shirt I just can’t reach, but that’s the point (I think, anyway; I’m not trying to misinterpret or put words in your mouth). It made me uncomfortable to read, and I read it three times, but there is nothing but truth here. Thank you for writing it and for making me uncomfortable. I need to hear these things over and over again.