Democrats Are Women

TheReal_ND

Re: Democrats Are Women

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I went to the local Democratic Fundraiser last night. It was a great success from a financial standpoint but also displayed what is wrong: the Democratic Party, at least here on The Left Coast, is a Party of women, and men who act like women. My wife brought up the fact that all but one of the people on the podium were women, most of the elected representatives are women, leadership positions are dominated by women, and even the emails we receive are all from women.

This explains something VERY IMPORTANT. Why are Democrats doubling-down on policies that lost them all three chambers of government, most of the States, and the next generation of young? Because these policies have been VERY EFFECTIVE at promoting what they want: women, minorities, Collectivism. Those are big wins in their book.

I think one(there are many) of the reasons so many of these positions are filled with women is that everyone considered Hillary to be inevitable. Therefore, they stocked their positions with women, to be part of the estrogen wave they expected to flow across the country, and as a way to pander to a future HIllary administration that would be largely stocked with women.

My sister in law was a Hillbot, she had several friends(all women) who quit their jobs to work the Hillary campaign in what looked like a small gamble that would be rewarded with more lucrative gov positions once HIllary won. Those tears on election night were not just about Hillary failing, they were also about people who suddenly had to come to the realization they gambled their futures and lost, now were without work.
lol for real? Who would do such a thing? I admit I thought of volunteering for the Trumpenwaffe during the campaign but quit my job? Hell, I thought I was dedicated staying up late into the night posting memes and ass blasting shariablue. That's some whole nother level of resolve.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Nukedog wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
My sister in law was a Hillbot, she had several friends(all women) who quit their jobs to work the Hillary campaign in what looked like a small gamble that would be rewarded with more lucrative gov positions once HIllary won. Those tears on election night were not just about Hillary failing, they were also about people who suddenly had to come to the realization they gambled their futures and lost, now were without work.
lol for real? Who would do such a thing? I admit I thought of volunteering for the Trumpenwaffe during the campaign but quit my job? Hell, I thought I was dedicated staying up late into the night posting memes and ass blasting shariablue. That's some whole nother level of resolve.
Yeah, seriously.
She named off at least 6 ladies that were in rough shape because of the loss. A couple ran through their savings, others lived on credit expecting big rewards after the election. We gotta remember, just a year ago Hillary was inevitable. Even in the last week of the election, there were only 2 or 3 of DCFers who predicted Trump for the win.

But imagine sitting there that night, you've been on Hillary team for 2 years, full time for the last year, living off savings, Hillary is inevitable, it's election day, all the polls say your the winner, then between 930 and 1030 that night it all falls apart. You're now unemployed and in debt.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Yeah, seriously.
She named off at least 6 ladies that were in rough shape because of the loss. A couple ran through their savings, others lived on credit expecting big rewards after the election. We gotta remember, just a year ago Hillary was inevitable. Even in the last week of the election, there were only 2 or 3 of DCFers who predicted Trump for the win.

But imagine sitting there that night, you've been on Hillary team for 2 years, full time for the last year, living off savings, Hillary is inevitable, it's election day, all the polls say your the winner, then between 930 and 1030 that night it all falls apart. You're now unemployed and in debt.

That makes me so happy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote: This explains something VERY IMPORTANT. Why are Democrats doubling-down on policies that lost them all three chambers of government, most of the States, and the next generation of young? Because these policies have been VERY EFFECTIVE at promoting what they want: women, minorities, Collectivism. Those are big wins in their book.

Yep, and at least half the GOP are right there with them.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:07 pm

One of the best nights of my life

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Guess they didn't get the memo,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Guess they didn't get the memo,

It might certainly explain some of the hate and rage. Not just by low level staffers, but the media, GOP Cucks, Barry, all of 'em probably had deals with the Hillary camp.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Yeah, seriously.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:21 pm

This conversation prompted me to go back through my texts and read what me an my buddies said 11/8/16. :D

I actually said that night Megan Kelly would end up working for MSNBC........... missed it by that much. Looks like her Sunday show just got yanked due to poor ratings. Another bright future ruined by the Orange Terminator. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:27 pm

TFW my physics professor gave a two minute lecture and then ended it because he couldn't be certain it would be correct.

We were some hungover sonsabitches that morning, but we were happy.

Think they'll pull the same shit with the polling next time?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751