Democrats Are Women

Martin Hash

Democrats Are Women

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:18 pm

I went to the local Democratic Fundraiser last night. It was a great success from a financial standpoint but also displayed what is wrong: the Democratic Party, at least here on The Left Coast, is a Party of women, and men who act like women. My wife brought up the fact that all but one of the people on the podium were women, most of the elected representatives are women, leadership positions are dominated by women, and even the emails we receive are all from women.

This explains something VERY IMPORTANT. Why are Democrats doubling-down on policies that lost them all three chambers of government, most of the States, and the next generation of young? Because these policies have been VERY EFFECTIVE at promoting what they want: women, minorities, Collectivism. Those are big wins in their book.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Re: Democrats Are Women

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:55 pm

A lot of people flamed me last year when I predicted the democrats would lose big time because they lost the male vote. What I found so strange about it was that many of these people were some of the most vocal proclaimers of "Trump can't lose because women won't vote for him!" slogans. I kept telling them to look in the mirror and consider the male vote, but their animosity towards men blinded them to it. I think it still does to a great extent.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:A lot of people flamed me last year when I predicted the democrats would lose big time because they lost the male vote. What I found so strange about it was that many of these people were some of the most vocal proclaimers of "Trump can't lose because women won't vote for him!" slogans. I kept telling them to look in the mirror and consider the male vote, but their animosity towards men blinded them to it. I think it still does to a great extent.
Just repeating it, even though I know everyone already knows: 53% of White women voted for Trump.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:33 pm

I meant they said Trump can't win because he can't get women to vote.

I would agree that, if he truly lost the female vote, he'd be screwed in that election, but I think Hillary's deficit with male voters was far worse. Furthermore, the democrat's loss of male voters seems to be increasing in the aftermath. Their reaction to total defeat at the national level has been a real turn off for a lot of guys. Plus their constant bitching about men and demonizing men (especially white men) has essentially cost them the rust belt probably for good.

At the same time, I don't see the GOP losing their share of the female vote. Especially if Trump won with so much of the female vote even after the recording came out when he talked about how women would let you grab them by the pussy if you're rich and famous. I guess a lot of women don't mind honesty when that curtain closes and nobody sees them vote.

And as far as the democrats still having a bit over half the white female voters.. How long can that last? They tend to have children too and half those children tend to be males. I see a lot of evil comments by feminists about how they abuse their male children, but most women are not evil like rad fems, and they don't want their little boys growing up into a world in which the entire political and legal climate is unfairly biased against them on account of their gender.

I think the democratic party is basically toast. If this were Europe, they'd have a good run, but there are still too many Americans that are waking up now. That election was a like an alarm clock ringing.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:19 pm

We now found out that some of the Senators are Democrats in Republicans clothing so our strategy is the 2018 Midterms. We potentially have enough information that will be uncovered to the public that will make sure Democrats will never win anything ever again (This includes all federal, state, and local), so those 8 to 10 seats that have Democratic Senators that are in red states will most likely be turned over.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:49 pm

This explains the whole philosophy.

Animal Farm pigs
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:13 pm

California wrote:This explains the whole philosophy.

Animal Farm pigs

I've seen that too, in a lot of places. Says a lot.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:19 pm

In Montana? lol I've never seen that. Not even in target.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I went to the local Democratic Fundraiser last night. It was a great success from a financial standpoint but also displayed what is wrong: the Democratic Party, at least here on The Left Coast, is a Party of women, and men who act like women. My wife brought up the fact that all but one of the people on the podium were women, most of the elected representatives are women, leadership positions are dominated by women, and even the emails we receive are all from women.

This explains something VERY IMPORTANT. Why are Democrats doubling-down on policies that lost them all three chambers of government, most of the States, and the next generation of young? Because these policies have been VERY EFFECTIVE at promoting what they want: women, minorities, Collectivism. Those are big wins in their book.

I think one(there are many) of the reasons so many of these positions are filled with women is that everyone considered Hillary to be inevitable. Therefore, they stocked their positions with women, to be part of the estrogen wave they expected to flow across the country, and as a way to pander to a future HIllary administration that would be largely stocked with women.

My sister in law was a Hillbot, she had several friends(all women) who quit their jobs to work the Hillary campaign in what looked like a small gamble that would be rewarded with more lucrative gov positions once HIllary won. Those tears on election night were not just about Hillary failing, they were also about people who suddenly had to come to the realization they gambled their futures and lost, now were without work.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:35 pm

When I saw those tears though it made me understand how good the BLM people feel when they see their "white tears"
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session