Why McCain (and Neocon Policy) is Horrible

The Conservative

Re: Why McCain (and Neocon Policy) is Horrible

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
ssu wrote: As an European, I cannot fathom how right that would be.

Soon Breitbart is too leftist for some.
For some, Breitbart is too far left, because they let go of Milo.

Or they are too far left for hiring him in the first place...
Breitbart too far left of Milo? I read what he says, and listen to him, and he's not that far-right. He makes more sense than most people out there...and that's saying something. I don't agree with everything he says, and I even argue with him personally, but it doesn't mean that people shouldn't listen to him. He does make good points once in a while, like a clock that's right twice a day...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 pm

No, one could argue they are too far left to hire him in the first place.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, one could argue they are too far left to hire him in the first place.
Left of who though? Hillary Clinton? or just Milo?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:33 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No, one could argue they are too far left to hire him in the first place.

What makes Milo right-wing?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:

He's been pigeon-holed there by "The Left" so I don't know honestly. He's right of me...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

He's been pigeon-holed there by "The Left" so I don't know honestly. He's right of me...

He's not right wing at all as far as I can tell. He's symptomatic of the degeneracy of the left if anything.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:

He's not right wing at all as far as I can tell. He's symptomatic of the degeneracy of the left if anything.
The left calls him a racist and homophobe, even though he's gay and dates black guys only... but hell, let's be real, anyone that doesn't conform to their ideals is labeled something.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The left calls him a racist and homophobe, even though he's gay and dates black guys only... but hell, let's be real, anyone that doesn't conform to their ideals is labeled something.

The left always eats their own. Always. They are doing the same thing to white feminists.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: The left always eats their own. Always.
Isn't that what the Mooch said Bannon was doing? The Right is having an "eat your own" banquet right now too. It what extremists of both wings do. I get nearly as disgusted with the left, I just read a justification for replacing traffic cops with stop signs and speed humps every fucking block because cops ticket minorities more. Big government? No, this dude wants anarchy!
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:42 pm

brewster wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: The left always eats their own. Always.
Isn't that what the Mooch said Bannon was doing? The Right is having an "eat your own" banquet right now too. It what extremists of both wings do. I get nearly as disgusted with the left, I just read a justification for replacing traffic cops with stop signs and speed humps every fucking block because cops ticket minorities more. Big government? No, this dude wants anarchy!

More like a purge from the GOP.

I think it's silly to use the word "right" in that context. The "right" just means everybody who is not a degenerate marxist nowadays. If Milo Yiannapolous and Jordan Peterson are "right wing" now, then it means nothing.

Personally, I don't think there are many people who are truly right wing in our nation any longer. Especially not any of the neocons. Those guys are liberals.