How Government Wrecked the Gas Can

C-Mag

Re: How Government Wrecked the Gas Can

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:42 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I forgot, sorry. Controlling invasive species is nanny-state politics. My bad.

And you'll be happy in the slow lane of the internet right? Or do you think Martin can Spring whatever-they-want for a better pipeline?
So stop pretending like you're not something that we all know you are.

Also, Charlie Gard? big gov't on that one too.
Any gubment is big gubment.
BroGrump going Anarchist on us
:clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:47 am

C-Mag wrote:The old cans posed no nation wide public threat. That should be the standard on whether or not the Federalis get involved.
But what does "public threat" mean?

What would be an IRL example of a necessary and proper federal regulation regarding a power delegated to the federal government?

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#! ... per-clause

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Over and over, like a broken record. I'm the embodiment of SJW nanny-state bullshit for you. I don't even know why, other than I must have smacked you around too hard in another debate.
No, it's true. You are the nanny state cheerleader. If there's anyone we can count on to stand for the cause of, "there oughta be a law," it's you.

healthcare? big gov't

net neutrality? big gov't

cheat grass? big gov't

Just in the last few days.

And you'll be happy in the slow lane of the internet right? Or do you think Martin can Spring whatever-they-want for a better pipeline?
So guilty as charged and I have a signed confession. Good. Yup, really smacking me around in debate. How oh how will I ever compete?

Don't forget
guns? big gov't
Opiods? big gov't
street drugs? big gov't
cigarettes? big gov't
BBq sauce? big dumbass and probably big gov't.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Fife wrote:
C-Mag wrote:The old cans posed no nation wide public threat. That should be the standard on whether or not the Federalis get involved.

What would be an IRL example of a necessary and proper federal regulation regarding a power delegated to the federal government?

I view the gas can regulations as neither necessary or proper, fact is they've probably made the gas cans more dangerous.
http://gascansafety.org/facts-about-gas-can-explosions

Hard to beat this guy right here
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:43 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
No, it's true. You are the nanny state cheerleader. If there's anyone we can count on to stand for the cause of, "there oughta be a law," it's you.

healthcare? big gov't

net neutrality? big gov't

cheat grass? big gov't

Just in the last few days.

So guilty as charged and I have a signed confession. Good. Yup, really smacking me around in debate. How oh how will I ever compete?

Don't forget
guns? big gov't
Opiods? big gov't
street drugs? big gov't
cigarettes? big gov't
I guess if you're only capable of thinking in binary terms, then I'll take some government over anarchy. Put me down as a 1 and don't think about it, little 0.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:59 am

Government screwed up gas too with their ethanol mandates. That crap messes up all kinds of small engines and results in lower MPG in everything.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:02 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Don't forget
guns? big gov't
Opiods? big gov't
street drugs? big gov't
cigarettes? big gov't
I guess if you're only capable of thinking in binary terms, then I'll take some government over anarchy. Put me down as a 1 and don't think about it, little 0.
I'll put you down as a dishonest hack bitch. Binary terms is all politics is. You do or you don't. You either win an election or lose one. You have a dirty dick or a clean one or you get name of the BBQ sauce right or you get it wrong. You got it wrong, you always get it wrong. You trying to obfuscate and make yourself seem more nuanced than that only exposes you for the lying dishonest hack bitch you are. Just be honest how much of a statist you are. What do you think you will gain by trying to hide it?
Last edited by clubgop on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 am

PartyOf5 wrote:Government screwed up gas too with their ethanol mandates. That crap messes up all kinds of small engines and results in lower MPG in everything.
Also something GCF supports. Binary bitch.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fife wrote:

I view the gas can regulations as neither necessary or proper, fact is they've probably made the gas cans more dangerous.
http://gascansafety.org/facts-about-gas-can-explosions

Hard to beat this guy right here
So many times regulations intended to make people more safe end up creating more danger. I'll use my new home's smoke detectors as an example.

The new regulations have made the alarms so sensitive that it is nearly impossible to cook. Rather than deal with them going off every time I cast-iron a steak, I ended up removing the batteries from the ones on the floor with the kitchen and shutting off the breaker in the garage. That was the only way to defeat these ones. That means that the rest of the detectors in my house are now operating on battery-only and I've had to defeat 30% of my defense just to be able to cook
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:10 am

clubgop wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:Government screwed up gas too with their ethanol mandates. That crap messes up all kinds of small engines and results in lower MPG in everything.
Also something GCF supports. Binary bitch.

Source please. Ethanol is a fucking scam, and I've said so since the beginning.

Or am I just the whipping boy for today?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0