How Government Wrecked the Gas Can

de officiis

Re: How Government Wrecked the Gas Can

Post by de officiis » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:09 am

Nukedog wrote:
de officiis wrote:I got so frustrated with the stupid-ass neck design with the one I have that I just tore off the sleeve and spring and lopped off the end of the piece underneath. Works great now.
I'm sure it's not evaping to atmosphere but w/e
Made a cap, works fine.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:56 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Problem solved. You're welcome.
What in the fuck is that thing?? Never seen one like that.

We bought some regular-looking gas cans a few years ago, no vents, and never figured out how to open the damn valve inside the tube. It's some sort of twisting motion, with a padlock symbol on it. I just take the nozzle off when I fill the mower.

I don't remember where I saw the article, but apparently, shower heads are now restricted, and water heaters are limited 'for efficiency'. Shit like this drives me crazy.
And yet you love this shit. You vote for it. You mock others for wanting to rid it. You are the broken jerry can of politics.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:07 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Problem solved. You're welcome.

We bought some regular-looking gas cans a few years ago, no vents, and never figured out how to open the damn valve inside the tube. It's some sort of twisting motion, with a padlock symbol on it. I just take the nozzle off when I fill the mower.

I don't remember where I saw the article, but apparently, shower heads are now restricted, and water heaters are limited 'for efficiency'. Shit like this drives me crazy.
And yet you love this shit. You vote for it. You mock others for wanting to rid it. You are the broken jerry can of politics.
Over and over, like a broken record. I'm the embodiment of SJW nanny-state bullshit for you. I don't even know why, other than I must have smacked you around too hard in another debate.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:19 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Over and over, like a broken record. I'm the embodiment of SJW nanny-state bullshit for you. I don't even know why, other than I must have smacked you around too hard in another debate.
No, it's true. You are the nanny state cheerleader. If there's anyone we can count on to stand for the cause of, "there oughta be a law," it's you.

healthcare? big gov't

net neutrality? big gov't

cheat grass? big gov't

Just in the last few days.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
No, it's true. You are the nanny state cheerleader. If there's anyone we can count on to stand for the cause of, "there oughta be a law," it's you.

healthcare? big gov't

cheat grass? big gov't

I forgot, sorry. Controlling invasive species is nanny-state politics. My bad.

And you'll be happy in the slow lane of the internet right? Or do you think Martin can Spring whatever-they-want for a better pipeline?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 am

GCF being accused of being a big gub'ment nanny stater by two fellas who were in the employ of the biggest big gub'ment boondoggle in the history of the world. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:33 am

Yeah, because if there's anything the United States never needed, it was armed forces..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

healthcare? big gov't

cheat grass? big gov't

And you'll be happy in the slow lane of the internet right? Or do you think Martin can Spring whatever-they-want for a better pipeline?
So stop pretending like you're not something that we all know you are.

Also, Charlie Gard? big gov't on that one too.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:22 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

healthcare? big gov't

cheat grass? big gov't

So stop pretending like you're not something that we all know you are.

Also, Charlie Gard? big gov't on that one too.
Any gubment is big gubment.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 am

The old cans posed no nation wide public threat. That should be the standard on whether or not the Federalis get involved.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience