Rinse Out Reince

C-Mag

Re: Rinse Out Reince

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:28 pm

kybkh wrote: *I hadn't seen it. I am not a McMaster fan.
You too ? We are few.

McMaster is a Swamp Dweller. Don't care for him.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Dand wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:It's commonly accepted that the RNC was against Trump during the primaries, right?* And Reince was leadership at the RNC at the time? Why was he given a position again?

* I could be wrong on this
He seemed loyal to Trump through the campaign. Yeah he was leader of the GOP but he wasn't trashing Trump and wasn't a #NeverTrumper. But mayyybe he was secretly anti-Trump and is leaking stuff? Scaramucci might think so but there is no real info.
Preibus handled the Primaries fairly as far as I can tell, compared to the other side of the coin Preibus is a saint. Did he leak, yeah, likely, that's SOP inside the Beltway. I don't care one way or another on this action.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:46 am

This just out on McMaster
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... te-mccabe/
Sara Carter of Circa News is reporting that sources are tell her that NatSec Advisor, H.R. McMaster has been communicating White House internal politics to Deep State Acting FBI Director Andy McCabe. Carter then implied that more White House shake-ups are perhaps on the horizon.
PLATA O PLOMO

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:40 am

Trump asked many times for Kelly to be the chief of staff.

Kelly smartly declined before. But now the White House was so out of control that he couldn't anymore.

Of course nothing will happen as Trump won't give Kelly any chance to put the WH into order, because he likes so much the notion of sycophants competing who can lick the ass of the POTUS most, like "the Mooch". And policy through suprise tweets will likely continue. Hence Trump has achieved to make the WH into a TV reality show, which doesn't do anything else.

Which some will of course be happy about.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:07 pm

The fact that Priebus choose his first interview after the announcement to be with CNN has stuck in my craw.

WTF is that about? Maybe that says all you need to know about why he is no longer in the WH.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm

kybkh wrote:The fact that Priebus choose his first interview after the announcement to be with CNN has stuck in my craw.

WTF is that about? Maybe that says all you need to know about why he is no longer in the WH.

Others have questioned why Preibus never came under attack by the media. :think:

McMaster and Nikki Haley are next
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Rumors out there Sessions is taking a Lateral to DHS head, leaving AG position open.

Like I told you guys before, Trump will use a Recess Appointment to get a more vigorous and unrestrained AG in place.
PLATA O PLOMO

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:16 am

C-Mag wrote:Rumors out there Sessions is taking a Lateral to DHS head, leaving AG position open.

Like I told you guys before, Trump will use a Recess Appointment to get a more vigorous and unrestrained AG in place.
Likely not the recess appointment, because both Dems and Republicans are ready for that.

What Trump can do is simply put Session into DHS and then pick someone who is already gotten past the Congressional hearings in his cabinet and put him into the seat of AG and hence tries to use the "The Vacancies Reform Act of 1998". Assuming the person would then truly go and fire Mueller.

Anyway, Trump will likely just dig a deeper whole for himself in the end, just as he has done with firing Comey and getting the Mueller probe started because of his actions.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:37 am

ssu wrote:Anyway, Trump will likely just dig a deeper whole for himself in the end, just as he has done with firing Comey and getting the Mueller probe started because of his actions.
You see a deeper hole; I see a whole lot of nothing, with extra nothing on the side.
No Possum, No Sop, No Taters.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
ssu wrote:Anyway, Trump will likely just dig a deeper whole for himself in the end, just as he has done with firing Comey and getting the Mueller probe started because of his actions.
You see a deeper hole; I see a whole lot of nothing, with extra nothing on the side.
No Possum, No Sop, No Taters.
First there was no independent counsel looking on at Trump. Only perhaps in the wet-dreams of Democrats in Washington.

Then there was. How did that happen?

Oh but you see nothing.

Yeah, wonder why Flynn was fired. And then Comey. And now Sessions because of what?
Recusing himself of something that is totally understandable.