Where is Smitty?

StCapps

Re: Where is Smitty?

Post by StCapps » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:56 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Too busy jet skiing to pay any attention to UFC, it's jet ski nation out here, the jet ski should actually replace the Beaver as Canada's national symbol.

Kenny Powers beat us to it.

Besides I'm too busy making money watching the UFC, to be jet skiing while it's on live, that's just leaving money on the table. Can always jet ski another day, not that I begrudge others for making another decision, given that they aren't as good at live betting MMA as I am. Still, sweet card tonight, aside from that Woodley-Maia fight.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:08 am

What is the point of having money, if you don't jet ski? Jet ski is the whole point of money, without jet ski, money has no meaning.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:13 am

Smitty-48 wrote:What is the point of having money, if you don't jet ski? Jet ski is the whole point of money, without jet ski, money has no meaning.
Like I said, there are other days in which one can go jet skiing. There is more than one day in a week, it turns out. Cutting into my jet skiing time on Saturday to watch some fights and make some money, it's a no brainer for me, nothing against the jet ski.
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:32 am

Why would Smitty be missed?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Why would Smitty be missed?
Bad marksmanship.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:10 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:Why would Smitty be missed?
Bad marksmanship.
jet-ski's a pretty big target.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:The last time I saw him post, the cicadas were hibernating. Did he get lynched by a mob of angry alternative energy junkie Trudeau supporters or what? I miss his insights. Smitty, if you are alive, please come back to the forum.
Dude, cut me some slack, it's summertime yo, I'll be cooped up with the computer all winter, this is vacation month here; in Canada, the Sun Belt is a time, not a place.

I don't even know what's going on right now, I just got back from the great outdoors, no TV, no internet, nothing, total media blackout, doesn't America ever take a vacation anymore? Heck, Canada is like completely shut down right now, there's nobody even around, there's no cars parked on the street, there's not even any traffic on the highway, the whole country is basically at the cottage.
Are you going seal hunting this year or no? Does seal taste good?
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:00 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:The last time I saw him post, the cicadas were hibernating. Did he get lynched by a mob of angry alternative energy junkie Trudeau supporters or what? I miss his insights. Smitty, if you are alive, please come back to the forum.
Dude, cut me some slack, it's summertime yo, I'll be cooped up with the computer all winter, this is vacation month here; in Canada, the Sun Belt is a time, not a place.

I don't even know what's going on right now, I just got back from the great outdoors, no TV, no internet, nothing, total media blackout, doesn't America ever take a vacation anymore? Heck, Canada is like completely shut down right now, there's nobody even around, there's no cars parked on the street, there's not even any traffic on the highway, the whole country is basically at the cottage.
Are you going seal hunting this year or no? Does seal taste good?
If you want to bash the baby seals, ya gotta go to Newfoundland, that's where the seal clubbing occurs, if you want to shoot seal, ya gotta go up north, like in the arctic, but I'm just hanging around Upper Canada these days, other than taking my cars to the track, or heading out to the lake on the jet ski, I'm pretty much hanging around on my property right now, I'm doing a lot of home reno/deco, re-doing my kitchen and bathrooms right now.

As for how seal tastes? I like it, but I mean, I'm a carnivore, so I like meat, and seal meat, is some damn fine meat, no doubt. Now, it is fatty, but the thing is, when you're up north of 60, it can get down to -50C, and the cold burns more calories than any exercise you could ever do, so seal meat is the perfect meat for the arctic, it's cold weather meat, because when it's -50C, you could eat nothing but butter patties, and still lose weight, arctic cold, is the ultimate calorie burner, so you gotta eat that fatty seal, just to keep your strength up.
Nec Aspera Terrent