Where is Smitty?

heydaralon

Where is Smitty?

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:02 pm

The last time I saw him post, the cicadas were hibernating. Did he get lynched by a mob of angry alternative energy junkie Trudeau supporters or what? I miss his insights. Smitty, if you are alive, please come back to the forum.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Re: Where is Smitty?

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:09 pm

He always comes and goes. Hell turn up when it's hockey season again

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:54 pm

He's guarding the border against hordes of urban youth that should be streaming into Montreal any moment.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:15 am

He's just enjoying all 3 weeks of the Canadian summer,
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:23 am

Nukedog wrote:He always comes and goes. Hell turn up when it's hockey season again
Nukedog knows. It's the hockey off-season, Smitty is enjoying his summer. The best way to bait him to return is with hockey talk, especially Toronto Maple Leafs related hockey talk. Make a quip about Patrick Marleau and he'll come running, it's like clockwork.

At least he's a snappy dresser though.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:24 am

StCapps wrote:
Nukedog wrote:He always comes and goes. Hell turn up when it's hockey season again
Nukedog knows. It's the hockey off-season, Smitty is enjoying his summer. The best way to bait him to return is with hockey talk, especially Toronto Maple Leafs related hockey talk. Make a quip about Patrick Marleau and he'll come running.
Is he a Maple Leaf fan? I know very little about hockey. Oh lol you answered my question in your post my bad
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:26 am

Choke a baby seal to death with your own hands. As it gasps its last breath, you gaze deep into its eyes untill you see yourself reflected within. Then you call Smitty's name five times. He will then explosively manifest from within the body of the seal, called into being by the joyous destruction of a pointlessly fluffy animal.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:27 am

BjornP wrote:Choke a baby seal to death with your own hands. As it gasps its last breath, you gaze deep into its eyes untill you see yourself reflected within. Then you call Smitty's name five times. He will then explosively manifest from within the body of the seal, called into being by the joyous destruction of a pointlessly fluffy animal.
I remember one thread where Smitty was talking about clubbing seals. Apparently they taste pretty good. He called them the trash pandas of the sea. :lol:
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:30 am

BjornP wrote:Choke a baby seal to death with your own hands. As it gasps its last breath, you gaze deep into its eyes untill you see yourself reflected within. Then you call Smitty's name five times. He will then explosively manifest from within the body of the seal, called into being by the joyous destruction of a pointlessly fluffy animal.
What do you think about the Faroe Islands pilot whale clubbing that takes place every year? How do most Danes view that? It almost seems like Western Europe is too civilized for that now. Its like some Viking type Pagan shit. If I travelled to Europe I would go out of my way specifically to see that though.
Shikata ga nai

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 am

That sounds about right. Grey seal population has exploded in the Baltic Sea last couple of decades. But can't hunt them.... because seals are cute, adorable and apparantly you can't shoot cute animals. Fucking Gen X and Millenial kids being raised on a Disneyfied view of nature.. :angry-fire:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.