140 Lbs. bags of pot tossed over "Border wall".

The Conservative

140 Lbs. bags of pot tossed over "Border wall".

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 am

Remember when trump said he wanted the wall to be transparent so not to hurt people when people try to throw drugs or god knows what over? Everyone thought it was a joke...

Well...

http://breaking911.com/marijuana-bundle ... der-fence/
DPD received two 9-1-1 calls around 2 p.m. regarding bundles being launched over the fence. An officer responded to the calls and found a large bundle of marijuana that had broken upon impact, exposing multiple smaller bundles inside. Border Patrol agents from the Douglas Station and other officers searched the surrounding area but did not locate any additional bundles.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 140 Lbs. bags of pot tossed over "Border wall".

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 am

Wow. It's almost as if medieval technology doesn't work anymore.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:53 am

Border Patrol agents from the Douglas Station and other officers searched the surrounding area but did not locate any additional bundles.
Yeah, there was just this one. We didn't find any others. Well, we're off to Colorado now for a family trip. ;)

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:58 am

Trebuchets render walls obsolete. If only those medieval folks knew that they shouldn't build walls to protect their borders because catapults and trebuchets can just knock them down! Don't they know walls have been obsolete forever because there are a few ways around them and they can't protect the border under every possible circumstance?

I guess people in medieval times didn't care about GCF's theory of obsolescence where everything that isn't perfect is obsolete. I wonder why?
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:11 am

StCapps wrote:Trebuchets render walls obsolete. If only those medieval folks knew that they shouldn't build walls to protect their borders because catapults and trebuchets can just knock them down! Don't they know walls have been obsolete forever because there are a few ways around them and they can't protect the border under every possible circumstance?

I guess people in medieval times didn't care about GCF's theory of obsolescence where everything that isn't perfect is obsolete. I wonder why?
Thank god the Mexicans haven't yet mastered Tunneling technology either...

Why aren't we looking into crossbows for the military? I hear those things are deadly as hell.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:13 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Thank god the Mexicans haven't yet mastered Tunneling technology either...

Why aren't we looking into crossbows for the military? I hear those things are deadly as hell.
There are better weapons around than crossbows, they call them firearms. At least bows and arrows can fire in an arch can get around obstacles, bullets and crossbows travel in a straight line, so stick with firearms over crossbows any day of the week when looking for a weapon that fires on that trajectory. Tunneling doesn't render walls obsolete, it's just a way to get passed walls.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:08 am

StCapps wrote: Tunneling doesn't render walls obsolete, it's just a way to get passed walls.

Capps. I think we should all take a deep breath here. Just admit that you've made a mistake and move on.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:29 am

Regardless of the effect it has on the flow of drugs, I am confident that building the solar paneled, transparent freedom barricade will get us to the 4% economic growth required by the very best tax policy.

Step 2: ?

The pan-sexual gender-terrorists finally sort their shit out to the great relief of many MHFers.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote: Tunneling doesn't render walls obsolete, it's just a way to get passed walls.

Capps. I think we should all take a deep breath here. Just admit that you've made a mistake and move on.
Not perfect does not equal obsolete, how about you drop that bullshit logic and move on? I'm betting you are too dug into that ridiculous rationale to drop it though, you will continue to indulge in the sunk costs fallacy and make yourself more retarded in the process.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:40 pm

I wonder how well a catapult would fair against a 500 lbs bomb dropped by an F-35.